♪ 24 - Past ♪

Harry's POV

"Harry Edward Styles!" Mackenzie screamed, bursting into my room, making me drop the shirt I was folding. "Hurry up and finish your packing, or we're gonna miss the flight to Tokyo!"

I chuckled and picked up my shirt, throwing it in my suitcase and zipping it.

"Happy now?" I raised my hands, signaling that I was done. "I'm done!"

She smirked, blew me a kiss (which I caught) and scampered out of my room.

I rolled my eyes and picked up my suitcase, heading out.

In the lounge, I spotted the four boys, chatting and laughing with my beautiful girl; Mackenzie.

So beautiful, and so innocent. Is there any way that I'll hate her? Well ... I did kind of hate her when we first met, but now I've fallen for her completely.

I just hated her because she bumped into me at the wrong time. Why did she have to bump into me right after that phone call? Why ...?

"Hazza!" Liam's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I asked, taking a seat next to Mack and Louis.

"We should get going!" Louis interceded. "Ya know, Tokyo?"

I nodded, my arm snaking around Mackenzie's waist, making her smile and shiver. Zayn and Louis both smiled at us, while Liam kept on texting someone ... probably Sophia. And Niall ... well, you know him already. The guy got Nandos again. Sometimes I wonder if he actually lives there.

"Well, let's go!" Niall screamed, chicken coming out of his mouth.

"Niall, honey, there's something known as 'manners', if you didn't know." Mackenzie added.

He glared at her, stuffing more chicken in his mouth. Like he didn't have a lot in his mouth already.

Zayn just rolled his eyes and got up. "Let's just get going, mates. Otherwise we'll get busted."

All four of us nodded and Mackenzie just smiled politely. Soon, we were all in our white van, heading to the airport.

There, (as always) fans and photographers tried to smother us with their bizzare questions.

One fan asked something that definitely shocked me.

"Are you over Nadine already?"

Shit! Why is this fan bringing that bitch into this?

"Nadine!" Mackenzie exclaimed. "Who's th-"

"No one important," I cut her off. "Come on, before we miss our flight!"

We all bolted to the plane, and thank goodness we made it in time. The boys decided to sit with each other, (Liam with Niall, Zayn with Louis) while I sat next to Mackenzie.

"You look ravishing today as well, Miss Star." I smirked.

"Thank you so much, Mr Styles," she mocked a rich lady's accent. "You are too kind, and might I add that you look pretty charming yourself."

I chuckled. "Thank you for the compliment, love."

"No problem." she mumbled, kissing my lips.

I smiled, my thoughts flashing back to Nadine. Gosh, I need to get her out of my head.

"Who's Nadine?" Mackenzie asked yet once again.

I sighed at the memory of her. "Remember when I was angry at you?"

"You mean the first time we met, right?"

I nodded and continued. "Well, she was sort of ... well, she was kind of ... my ... ugh!"

"Girlfriend?" Mack wheezed, tears gathering in her eyes.

"Sort of." I sighed, cupping her face. "But I love you, OK? You and only you, not her. Besides, I'm pretty sure she just wants to use me for my fame, like all the others."

"I would never do that to you." she whispered. "You know that, right?"

"Yeah, I know!" my arm snakes around her shoulders, her head resting on my shoulder.

I kiss her forehead as she dozes off. Soon enough, I find myself asleep as well. Dreaming - sorry, I mean having a nightmare - about Nadine.

Darkness all around me. She was standing in front of me, smirking. As she took small steps towards me, I took big steps backwards. I tried so hard to get away from her.

Unluckily, I tripped and fell on my back. She crouched down in front of me, grinning. As she cupped my face, she kissed my lips.

Ugh! Get away from me! I love Mackenzie, not you!

"You're mine!" she exclaimed. "Only mine!"

Laughter rings in my ears. Someone smacking my shoulder.

An impact again my cheek.

"Ouch!" I exclaim, bolting up.

I cupped my cheek and glared at Mackenzie, who looked at me with a worried look.

"Why did you slap me?" I moaned.

"Because you weren't waking up," she muffled. "I got worried, and I realized you were having a bad nightmare. I decided the best action to take was to wake you up."

"Well, thank you ... I think."

"Hazza ..." she sighed. "I love you. Please don't forget that."

I smiled and cupped her cheek, kissing her luscious lips. As I pulled away, I whispered in her ear.

"Babe, I love you too."

Tokyo was a bright city, with people bustling about. Fans screamed our names as we exited the airport.

One of the girls even tried to grab Mackenzie's hair, instead they grabbed Niall's.

Well, it's good to see they like her. Others were glaring at her, but the maximum amount were smiling and chanting both of our names.

Some had even created a ship name for us. 'Marry' I think, which is an odd name, but oh well!

We boarded our van and drove to hotel we were staying in. Mackenzie was seated next to me the entire time, playing with my fingers.

"Harry, would people mind me being your girlfriend?" she asked me. "I mean, you just broke up with -"

"Don't say her name," I interjected. "Please, I don't want to hear it."

She nodded and mumbled an 'OK'.

"Mack, don't worry!" I assured her. "They'll love you, most of them already do. Didn't you hear them screaming your name?"

"Maybe ..." she giggled.

"And didn't you like it?" I pressed on, wiggling my eyebrows.

"Maybe!" she burst into laughter.

At that minute, I completely forgot about Nadine. Till my phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hello." a familiar voice cooed. "Miss me?"

Shit, it's Nadine! What the fuck does this bitch want from me!?

"What do you want?" I growled.

"We need to talk." she bluntly replied, after which she disconnected the call.

Damn it! I just know this isn't going to end well for me!