Prologue

Idol Series #1: Let me love you (Ongoing)

Idol Series #2: Your eyes tell (Coming Soon)

Idol Series #3: I need you (Coming Soon)

Idol Series #4: Memories With You (Coming Soon)

Idol Series #5: Still With You (Coming Soon)

Disclaimer: This book is work of fiction/fanfiction. Everything that comes out and happened here are pure imagination. Any scenes here that you have read or watched in others are all coincidence, they are all ideas and plans of the author.

Please don't steal someone else work, it was considered as plagiarism.

This is also contains mature themes and strong language. So, if you don't want to read any of this, I'm gonna advice you this early to stop reading and find another book that is suitable for your taste but I will be happy if you continue reading and support this.

Everyone is not perfect so you'll encounter some grammatical errors and wrong spelling. Also, your reactions would be nice if I get to know about it so don't hesitate to leave a comment. I can interact or communicate there with you.

Also, I just want to remind you all that the timeline in Idol Series from 1-5 are all the same and connected. If you suddenly got confused please just ask in the comment section or just re-read the other books since all of the books contains spoilers for the upcoming books.

_______________________

"Blackpink broke the record for being the fastest girl group to win in Korean
Music shows in just 13 days. Blackpink is indeed monster rookie, more upcoming achievements will come as soon their popularity grows."

Jennie unnie read those articles online and we can't help but to feel proud and happy.

"I'm about to cry again. It's been four months since I kept crying and crying out of happiness." Lisa said while her hair is being done by our hairdresser unnies.

"Yeah, hoping that we'll become successful too like 2NE1 sunbaenim unnies. It was really a goal to be that popular and successful girl group. I guess let's work hard even more for more achievements right?" Jisoo unnie smiled in front of the big long mirror.

She's done preparing herself up, she's the first one to arrived here at the venue of MMA that's why she's also the one who finished first among us four. Our make up is done, they're working on my hair like Lisa. While Jennie unnie, they are fixing her outfit.

Everyone in the dressing room are all busy because we're doing a two performance and we will do a quick change that was about 10 - 30 seconds. It was such a rush, right? But don't worry we're all rehearsed to that.

"Rosie, your hair is done. Let Jisha fix your clothes there." She pointed our stylist unnie.

I nodded at her before smiling cutely. "Neeeee, unnieeee!"

I go to Jisha unnie, she fixed my white skirt putting a pin on the back so it won't fall while we perform. Our first outfit are all white then we will change our clothes into black and red. While I waited while unnie fix my clothes, a knock suddenly can be heard on our door.

"Someone is knocking on the door, please open it." Manager unnie said.

"I'll go open it." Jisoo unnie volunteered. She was even excited and smiling while she ran towards the door.