Why do people always have to ruin my thoughts!

Standing right in front of me was none other than our school's very own prince jerk-ass.

I step closer to him and at once felt the dark aura around me.

"Next time you wanna talk to me, make sure you come in disguise. Your fan club would kill with their glares alone." I say dryly. He responds with a smirk. See why I call him jerk-ass?

"Who gave you permission to go eat somewhere other than with me?" He asks arrogantly. Excuse me?

"Uh since, oh you ignored me all those weeks back?" I reply with a glare.

"But didn't we make up with hugs and cuddles?" He asks mocking a faint pain in his face. This ass!

"What!?" urgh anyone but her. "How dare you not tell me?" Ninnon steps in front, hands-on-hips like an angry Mom.

"Uh... well, you see, Ninnon..." I hear a faint chuckle and glare at the moron. "You did that on purpose!" I yell at him.

Not only Ninnon and crew, but even the kids mostly consisting of girls, oh jolly! Heard what he spouted and was staring, glaring and anything menacing at me.

Adrien grabs me by my wrist and yanks me after him. Does my heartbeat for this jerk? Yeah right! I knew I was being paranoid.

"You better explain yourself on the way home, Missy," Ninnon calls after. Wow, she'd make a perfect Mom.

Pierre waves. What am I, going overseas? Ethan's hands in the pocket give me a smile, which happened to be teasing. Wha!?

I walk along (dragged actually) behind Adrien. He didn't mind the stares we were getting. I'm the victim but most surely the rumors would go in HIS favor as me treating him like crap.

I notice Evan and Esmee all cozy and warm, talking to each other. We catch Evan's eye and he looks over Esmee's shoulder waving at us. Adrien lifts his left hand in which he was holding his lunchbox. The other was firmly holding my left hand. Evan looks at me then, and he actually winks. Winks! Not the flirty type but playful. I really ought to hold a confession session with Ethan and Evan on what's with those absurd reactions.