"C'mon. You said you had something to tell?" I press on. A ghost of his usual smirk which I never realized I had missed a teeny tiny bit appeared on his face.

"Technically, I said I'll come back later. I never said I wanted to tell you something." Cocky bastard. I'm chasing him out right now!

Before I could say anything, Adrien speaks up.

"I'm sorry." He apologizes so very quietly. I stare at him dumbfounded. Don't blame me, I've always thought he didn't have the word 'sorry' in his jerktionary.

"For being a jerk these couple of days." He continues. These couple of days? Wasn't he a jerk ever since I moved? I don't say it out though. Adrien clasped and unclasped his hands staring at the floor.

"And about the other day when I yelled at you."

The other day?

"I just got mad that you were spouting nonsense in Esmee's presence. She's the type to overthink and worry."

Oh my god! Now I get the damn thing.

"You're in love with the Student body Secretary!" I exclaim. Shit, how could I have not possibly thought of this? Adrien lets out a humorless laugh.

What's so funny?

"Love, huh." He leans back staring at the ceiling now. He looked so lost and broken.

"Adrien?"

"I did." His voice was barely audible.

"What? I couldn't hear you."

"I did." He said much louder now.

"So uh... confess? Problem solved?" I say and he stares at me now like I'd grown a second head.