• Chapter T H R E E•

•~*^🌹^*~•

The bell rang causing the students to stand up and leave to get to their next class. Eleanor slowly stood up and looked at her schedule.
"History..." Eleanor groaned as she read her schedule out loud. Lexy, who heard this walked up to her.

"What's your next class?" Lexy asked even though she knew the answer.

"I have history next" Eleanor groaned, Surprisingly she wasn't in the mood to be a bitch . She just wanted the day to end.

"Oh- History? I know someone who has history next." Lexy clapped her hands. Eleanor who wasn't intrested asked who. "Her names Jane Carter. She's One of the most smartest students in our grade."

'Oh? A nerd?' Eleanor thought. She sighed but grabbed her things .

"Thanks Lexy. I'll see you around." Eleanor waved goodbye to lexy as she walked out of the classroom. She went in a classroom that has a sign om the door that says 'History' . Eleanor scanned the room for a seat, She decided to sit down next to a girl who had shoulder length brown hair, and dark brown eyes, she was drawing on a sketchbook.

She put her things down on the table. She was too bored so she sneaked a peek on what the girl was drawing on her sketchbook. Eleanor's mouth widened as she saw a perfectly drawn tiger ready to catch it's prey. The girl sketching slowly turned to look at eleanor, she just stared at her for a few seconds and waved. Eleanor gave her a weird look but waved back. The girl went back to the things she was doing.

Eleanor just sighed as she tapped her feet, impatiently waiting for the teacher. 'Gosh it's so loud in here' Eleanor thought as she looked around the room noticing that the other students were talking and playing. She groaned.

"Hey are you okay...?" Said a voice so low she barely even heard it. She turned around and noticed jane looking at her.

"Oh yes, I'm fine. It's just that it's really loud in here."

"Well don't worry about that, you'll get used to it. " The girl beside eleanor shrugged it off as she got back to what she was doing. Eleanor gulped... "By the way, I'm jane." Jane said while drawing on her sketchbook.

"Oh hi jane, I'm eleanor. Nice to meet you" Eleanor introduced herself with a small smile.

Suddenly the door slammed open revealing an average height man that has hazelnut hair, tired dark brown eyes with glasses. He does not look like a teacher to me.

He yawned as he closed the door, The students settled down as they noticed the man walked in. He stood in the middle where the teachers table was and scanned the room.

"Ehem, I'll be your substitute teacher on History for the week." The man stated as he turned around facing the black bored, he grabbed a chalk and started to write down his name. "My names Marvis Smith. Call me Mr.Smith if you'd like." He said as he put the chalk back down to its place and looked at the students in front of him with a poker face.

It was silent until someone in the back raised their hand. "Yes?" Asked Mr.Marvis.

"Aren't you the School's president Mr.Mavis?" Asked the boy who raised his hand. All students shot their eyes at the man in the front of the class.