• Chapter O N E •

•~*^🌹^*~•

"ELEANOR!" A male screamed . Eleanor slowly woke up and opened her eyes. Her head was feeling awful.

She found herself laying on the ground in her backyard. Everything was a mess. There was bottles, Streamers, balloons and more of those stuff laying on the ground. She slowly looked up to see her parents looking at her furiously. She looked at them with a confused expression plastered on her face.

"What?" Eleanor grumbled as she slowly stood up and walked in the house. She didn't notice a bunch of maids were looking at her with a confused expression.

"Eleanor...Lopez." Her father groaned from behind. "Get over here. You have explaining to do."

Eleanor groaned, She lazily sat down on the dinning table . Her parents sat across from her with a serious expression. Eleanor guessed that her parents would only give her a 1 hour lecture, But she wasn't wrong. She will have a 1 hour lecture and a announcement.

"Didn't I tell you NOT to have parties in MY House?" Her father asked with a stern look. Her mother was just there sitting beside her father looking disappointed. Eleanor sighed and rolled her eyes.

"You just did." Eleanor pointed out. Leaving her parents shocked.

"Did you just talk back to me?" Her father asked, furious.

"Well you asked.." Eleanor mumbled, loud enough for her parents to hear.

"Eleanor lopez!" Her mother yelled, making the maids jump from their spots. "You shouldn't be talking back like that to your father! Where did we go wrong from raising you?!"

"You never raised me..." Eleanor pointed out. Making the room go silent. All they can hear are the breathing of the people in the room. Eleanor's mother sighed.

"The principal told us you were caught making out with your boyfriend." Eleanor's Father changed the subject. "During.Class."

That was right. Eleanor indeed maked out with her boyfriend, They both skipped class and they were at the janitors closet...The janitor caught them do it...

"We are so disappointed..Eleanor." Her mother sighed, She massaged her temple.

"Well ,what are you gonna do about it?" Eleanor asked as she rolled her eyes.

"You have to learn how to grow up eleanor." Her father massaged his temple. "I will drop you out in your school." Eleanor gasped at the news.

"Then where am I going to go?!" Eleanor asked, furious.

"You're going to Clinton Academy."

"Private school...?"

"Public." Her father corrected making eleanor go silent. She began to hyperventilate

"W-what?" She took short breaths and fanned herself using her hands.

"Stop being over dramatic Eleanor." Her mother face palmed. "We already told the principal that you're gonna transfer to clinton academy."

"B-but!"

"No buts eleanor. We already decided to transfer you to another school." Eleanor's parents stood up from their seats and walked off. Eleanor looked down and gritted her teeth. She stormed off and ran to her room. She slammed her door and started throwing things near her. She started screaming.