Eleven (OLD VERSION)

It was terrifying. All throughout the day, you were very cautious of your surroundings. Why? Because you were afraid that he would come back!
He knew where you work at and where you even lived! But on the bright side, he was hot, you admit.

"Gah, I can't be thinking that!" you burst, slapping your face as pedestrians stare at you weirdly. You walked sneakily and looking side to side, looking out for Daisuke. "He hasn't shown up after that but that doesn't mean he won't tomorrow. Must be- ah!" When you faced ahead, you yelped.

There he was- the man you did not want to face- Daisuke. He was leaning against his car and smoking his expensive cigarette as females ogle at him with their mouths hanging open and basically drooling over him.

He looks up and at your direction then he puts out his cigarette. You flinched when he had noticed you and you tried to scurry off when he grabbed hold of your wrist. "Where do you think you're going?" he asks with a cool voice.

The admirers all dispersed, skulking that they can never get another chance to get to him. "I, uh, am going home?" you answered and forced a sloppy smile.

"You're home is this way," he said. Oh, crap. He knows the route I take! "I've decided to take another route," you hurriedly say.

"This way is shorter and the only other route is far much longer," he states with his usual, blank face. "Oh, it's fine. I needed a change of scenery anyway." You were getting annoyed with him and desperate to leave.

"I'll drive you home," he said and walks over to his car and opens the front passenger's door, hinting you to get inside.

"No, no, it's fi--" He pulled your arm closer and pushed you inside the car. You tried to open the door but it was lock. No, way. Why is there a child lock here!? Out of all the cars, this one was controlled by Daisuke and made sure that it would be locked in the inside.
He came around and entered the driver's seat and start the car.

The ride was awkward and you avoided his eyes by staring at the window to your side. It was a very luxurious car and even the chair was comfortable. "Um, look, I really think your handsome but I don't want to marry someone I barely know," you suddenly speak subconsciously and only realized that you had said it out loud when it had escaped your thoughts.

He looks over at you and then focused up ahead, a small smirk on his face. "I'll let you get to know me, if that is what it takes for your hand in marriage," he said.

-

"Hm.." You rest your chin on the palm of your hands, clearly deep in thought. Lately, you've been getting awfully tired- mentally tired.

Everywhere you went, Daisuke was just around the corner with his luxurious car. "What's wrong, you look tired," Haru places his items down on the counter and you straightened up. "It's nothing; don't worry about it," you say and scan the items.

"Is Daisuke bothering you?" he asks, watching you closely. You sighed. "Mm. He just doesn't want to listen to me," you said and print out the receipt. "But don't worry about it, Haru-San." With that, you handed his receipt and watched him exit the store.

In the silence, an idea had popped into your mind. "Oh! I can get myself a taxi. I can really avoid him for real this time," you say and clenched your hands into a determined fist.

After your shift, you immediately called a taxi and waited inside the store for it to arrive. You weren't gonna stand out there where he might be looking to see if you've gotten out.

A taxi rolled by and stop in front of the store. Something about it didn't feel right but you hurriedly exit the store and entered the back seat. "To xxx, please," you say in a cheery voice. Yes, it went well! You look around to see his car but it was nowhere in sight. Maybe he had urgent matters to do today. Either way, you were quite happy. You leaned back in your seat as you sigh of relief.

Not long, you see your apartment and you straightened yourself to open the door soon. However, that was not the case and instead of stopping at your destination, the taxi drove past it and started to accelerate its speed. You realized what was happening and what will happen if you don't get out.

~♡~