「019」

ー※

ー※

"Ah- ah!!" The piercing sound of the lady's voice alerted everyone in the streets as you and Tanjiro hurriedly ran in the commotion. Tanjiro jumped at the demon pulling him away from the lady, as for you, you pulled the poor lady away.

"Husband!!" The lady shouted, extremely worried about her husband. Tanjiro shoved a cloth inside of the demon's mouth to prevent him from biting.

"Madam! Please mind your own safety first compared to caring about your husband! (Y/N)! Put some fabric over her wound and apply pressure to it!" You quickly obeyed Tanjiro's orders and searched for some cloth in your bag. Finding a unused, ragged cloth you quickly put it on the lady's shoulder while applying pressure to it.

"Ma'am, please refrain from moving too much. It'll only make your wound worse, please." You pleaded at the lady which she obeyed, slightly wincing at the pain. 

While doing so, you remembered about Kibutsuji Muzan's presence and frantically searched for him in the crowd.

Suddenly, the booming voice of Tanjiro startled you. He shouted things about chasing him wherever he go and cutting his head off. You admire Tanjiro's bravery, even though you came face to face with Kibutsuji earlier you still felt scared under his gaze.

"I- I WILL BE THE ONE TO MAKE YOU EXPERIENCE HELL KIBUTSUJI MUZAN!! I'LL MAKE YOU PAY FOR ALL YOUR SINS! I WILL BE THE ONE TO BEHEAD YOU!!" You shouted, each word that came from your mouth was laced in venom like a cobra's, making sure it'd pierce every spit into his mind.

Not long enough, the policemen came asking everyone to back off. The police told Tanjiro to back off the demon but he refused and asked for restraining equipments.

Right. The Demon Slayer Corps. isn't recognize by the government. This will be hard.

You abruptly stood up once you saw the police taking Tanjiro away from the demon.

"Please let us handle this! You can't handle this situation so please let us-!" Your statement was quickly cut off when the police lifted the demon's head, panicking and asking if he lost sanity.

Dizzy and tired of all the shouting, you didn't know what to do and began to pull the policemen out the way but they were just too heavy for you to even lift, yet you kept on trying even though you got pushed back on the hard ground. Tanjiro even pleaded to the police, saying that the demon hasn't killed anybody yet and referred him as a 'person'.

You suddenly smell something like, a flower of some sort. You looked up at Tanjiro to see that the policemen are gone and you were surrounded by floating flowers.

"What... Is this?" You confusedly said to yourself, standing up slowly to regain your balance and walked to Tanjiro to help. 

You sat down beside him and noticed his panic expression. "Tanjiro, is something wrong?" You asked.

"(Y/N)! This may be some sort of another demon attack so please be-" His stopped talking when a sound of wood clacking draw the attention from the both of you.

"You... Even the ones who have turned into demon... You still refer to them as a person and you both are trying to save him." A beautiful lady came into view; she has her brown hair styled up in a bun that is parted in the middle, she held gentle eyes that are a shade of pale pink fading into lavender, and she wore a delicate, navy blue, floral kimono. Behind her is a young boy that has pale skin, bright lavender purple eyes. His hair neatly styled and shaded from dull green to black. He also wears a button up shirt with a white kimono on top of his dark blue pants.

"Then I shall lend you a hand as well." The beautiful lady continued. You and Tanjiro was left dumbfounded as you both glanced at each other in confusion.

"Why? You... What is this smell you're giving off?" Tanjiro asked. "And this patterns? Are this... Illusion?" You asked next. You all became quiet for a few second before the lady spoke up.

"That's right I- even though I'm a demon, I'm also a doctor. I want to eradicate that man, that calls himself Kibutsuji." 

~~~

Somewhere at the other part of the city, Kibutsuji Muzan and his 'family' was having a conversation.

"Is papa not coming with us?" Asked the little girl. Kibutsuji patted her back gently and responded.

"I still have conferences to attend to for my work, and I'm pretty concerned about that commotion just now." He explained. His 'wife' stared at him in worry and mumbled, "Husband..."

"It'll be fine. I'm just going to ask the police officers some things." He showed a fake reassuring smile before walking off. 

He held his head down as he walk inside an empty alley, coming across three people who seemed to be drunk.

The hand of the drunk, short man with long hair, bumped into Kibutsuji. He held his hand and shouted angrily, "Ouch... Don't you have eyes!?" Kibutsuji stayed quiet for a while before apologizing quietly, head still down and his top hat shadowing his eyes.

He continued walking, ignoring the man but the man seemed to be looking for trouble as he held Kibutsuji's shoulder shouting for him to stop.

"I'm sorry. I have some urgent business to attend to." He said quietly, not even facing the man.

The man skipped to Kibutsuji's front and said angrily, "Hey hey. This clothing you're wearing is quite classy. Pisses me off. And that face you have is so pale. Looks to me like you've died already or something."

Kibutsuji; having enough of the man's blabbering, punched the man, hitting the wall, head first.

A bald, bigger man walk to Kibutsuji and asked about what he did to his brother. Instead of replying, he kicked the big man into the air. Killing him completely.

The remaining girl sat there in horror as he saw her friends dead. Kibutsuji walked to the girl and bombarded her questions such as: "Does my complexion look terrible to you? Does my face look pale to you? Do I look weak to you? Does it look like I haven't got long live to you? Does it look like I'm close to death?" His deep voice frightened the trembling girl even more, also with those feline-like eyes staring down at her.

"No no no no. I am a perfect creature that is infinitely close to perfection." He continued. He pointed at the girl's forehead and pushed it inside, breaking her and turning her into some sluggish creature. "What do you think will happen if you received a massive amount of blood from me? The human body cannot accommodate for such transformation speed. The cells break down one by one." And with just a flick of his fingers, her body disappeared and two demons appeared behind him, kneeling down in respect.

"What is your bidding?" One of them asked.

"I want you to remove the head of that demon hunter with the hanafuda earrings. And I want you to bring me a girl with (H/L), (H/C) hair with a bell necklace. I want her unharmed... Do you understand?"

ー※

A/N:
im sorry i didn't update in the usual time so here's a (idk if it's long enough) long chapter for y'all.