「info」

ー※

ー※

This is a short introduction for the characters that appeared in the first three chapters of the story.

Kowuzaki (Y/N) or Shizen (Y/N):
Age: 11 years old (from last chapter)
Birthdate: ofc ur mf birthday
Height: 4'11 (as of now, ik u smol)
Sex: Fem (biSh)
Brief story abt her: She once lived inside a clan compund with her family and also her father's fam. She likes takoyaki and (F/F). She originally has (E/C) but will change in the future. Her hair has strands of green but it's not that recognizable since her hair is thicc. Has 4 other siblings. Has a handsome father and a powerful mother. She really loves her siblings although they bully her too much. She hates school. Very shy. Has no confidence. Feels lonely. Depressed. Always hungry.

Kowuzaki Chikyu:
Age: in her early 50s
Birthdate: July 10
Height: only 5'9 or sumn
Sex: ofc Fem.
Brief history: Was sent to her aunt just to study at a very young age since life was too hard back then. Quit school and decided to be a demon slayer. Mastered the special breathing technique. Became a pillar at the age of 15. Fell in love with Kowuzaki Seiun and got pregnant at the age of 18 and decided to get married at the age of 24.

Kowuzaki Seiun:
Age: five years older than yo mama
Birthdate: May 30
Height: very tall, can't measure it.
Sex: Male
Brief history: His mother doesn't like Chikyu, so they decided to have a baby so they can marry each other. Former Space Pillar.

Kiko Hare:
Age: same age as Chikyu
Birthdate: September 12
Height: 5'4
Sex: Female
Brief history: Childhood friend of Chikyu. Very cheerful and loud. Can be annoying at times. Has a big crush for Urokodaki Sakonji (maybe until now?) A very powerful pillar. Pretty clumsy. Loves to sleep so sometimes she sleeps in between battles. Very confident.

Kibutusji Muzan:
Y'all know 'bout Muzan jAckson, so there's no reason for me to explain.

Ofc there'll be character development for you in upcoming chapters so y'all better stay tuNed!

ー※