Chapter 1

I am Sehrish 21 years old. We are four siblings. My Elder brother lives in Europe studying architects my younger sister is in school and my eldest sister is engaged. As I was the middle one I was never the source of attention for anyone. I never cared that my family loves me or not because I have planned my life, every thing is planned :)

--

"Sehrishh!! Sehrish!! this is the last time I am asking you to clean this table. Amaniya is not your slave stand up right now" Mom was shouting from kitchen.

"Mummy I will do this later! I have to study, tomorrow is my test" I said softly.

"Sehrish you always have excuses for not doing house chores!" Mum said in an angry tone.

"I am studying because I want to fulfil my dreams. I want to become a famous photographer and for that I will have to clear my SSC part II" I said in a hopeful tone.

"Sehrish I dont understand this, you want to be a photographer but here you are wasting your time in Mathematics and using it as an excuse to avoid working at home" My mom said in a confused tone.

She always wanted me to shine like a star and at the time of admission she said that I should go for arts but I chose engineering.
I love arts but I can't study it I mean looser study arts. In short we had a debate and guess what I won because in my dream list before joining university I will choose a field which is difficult so that no one could say that I chose photography because I was a looser. This step was a part of my planned life.

"You are impossible" My mother said angrily and left.

'I am " I said and continued studiying for my Exam.

____________________________________________

Sitting on my bed I started thinking about my school friends. I wonder where they must be now? Unlike other people my school wasnt normal. I dont stand injustice and this costed me alot.

I remember how I got Rameez expelled from the school when he used abusive language for my friend. She used to cry for hours but was way too scared to stand for herself but I supported her and at the end got that boy expelled.

And what happened in Matric was beyond limit when a boy named Zaid humilated me in front of everyone for supporting my friend and getting Rameez expelled. He tortured me for almost 3 months straight and that also with his whole group. His best friend Zayed looked so decent but even he participated in it. I remember those countless cheap messages from 10000s of new numbers, a new scene every other day in assembly. Being betrayed by close friends, being called in office for skipping school for days.
But when things got out of hands I stood up for myself and gathered all the proof against him and went straight into my principals office.
I still remember his extremely angry face when he was shifted in a different campus.

Time flew away but left an impact on me. I started maintaining distance from people and once my school was over I left everything behind for good.

_________________________________
Do not forget to vote :)