🍯13🍯

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Areum isn't an athlete and her stamina isn't that good either. She hated herself for that, but at least she could use her brain for something else. She knew exactly where she could hide herself. As she made a sharp turn at one of the corners of the alley, she screamed in fear which could wake the whole neighbourhood up.

"It's me, calm down. Where is he??" Changmin held on to her shoulders, comforting the poor girl.

She was breathing heavily and so she used her remaining energy to point instead.

His eyes followed her finger and moved her to right behind a pillar. "Stay here." She nodded and he jogged to meet the douchebag.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Bro, just park anywhere!" Soyeon anxiously said to her twin who was driving.

"Safety first." Sangyeon calmly said with tint of nervous in his voice. "The police is on the way." He parked somewhere nearby Areum's neighbourhood and quickly got off the car.

"Just go ahead and kill that guy, I'll protect her." Soyeon said.

"Stay safe." He replied and dashed to the possible areas he could find them.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Not you again?" Jaemin rolled his eyes.

Changmin smirked like a devil. "Of course, I'm not done with you yet." He then kicked the same place where Areum kicked at.

Jaemin fell to the ground, crouching on his private part. "Fkers..." He cursed with his eyes tight shut, whimpering in pain that only men could understand.

Just then, police sirens could be heard that snapped Jaemin back to reality. "Aish!" He cursed and bolted up, sprinting to the other side.

Changmin quickly followed him behind closely but was abruptly stopped when Sangyeon made his appearance from the other side. "Ahh I guess my job here is done now."

Sangyeon cracked his knuckles as he took steps forward, making Jaemin stumbled backwards. "Before the police cuff you, let me do this first."

With that, Sangyeon threw a strong punch on Jaemin's jaw. Sangyeon, who had the upper hand, went on top and punched more. The wild fighter was back that could even scare Changmin.

"Bro, that's enough..." Changmin was hesitant, afraid of the outcome.

Seeing how Sangyeon did not budge at all, Changmin called his girlfriend to come over with Areum.

"Okay, that's enough. You could get into jail." Changmin pulled Sangyeon away with much difficulty. "Your intern wouldn't want to see this either, so please stop." He whispered, in hope that Sangyeon would stop.

Sangyeon eventually stopped at the thought of his intern and got off from Jaemin who was literally exhausted from the punches. He had an empty smile written on his face. "I'm gonna... sue you... Just you.. wait." He coughed with blood splattering.

"Sue me if you can. I'll gather all the people you had harassed and make sure you're sentenced for life." Sangyeon counter-attacked.

Police came right after and arrested Jaemin. Areum, the twins and Changmin followed to the police station to give their statements.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Given his rich status, would he be able to get out any time soon?" Changmin questioned.

They gathered at Changmin's place for further discussion. His parents were out for a business trip so the home was empty, perfect place for planning.

"I guess so..?" Areum replied. "But he might get expelled from school soon since he has been missing classes and failing modules. And if his parents were to find out, then he might get disown." She explained based on how much she had known his family background.

"That's... very informative. I like." Soyeon thumbs up.

"Isn't Yunho in your faculty? Jeong Yunho." Sangyeon asked Areum and she was so confused.

"How'd you know him?" Areum asked back.

"He's our high school-"

"Enemy." Changmin put an end to Sangyeon's statement.

Soyeon snorted at her own boyfriend for not getting over the past. "It's been 3 years. Come on."

Sangyeon shook his head. "Anyways, Soyeon please tell Yunho to do me a favour when you girls return back to campus."

Internship was only for a couple of months and time flew too fast to realize that the girls were actually ending their internship soon.

"Right, my report..." Soyeon groaned in frustration.

"Uhh..." Areum uttered that got everyone else's attention. "Same age?" She blinked her eyes as she was in culture shock.

Soyeon gasped as she covered her mouth before letting a small laugh. "You didn't know your manager is the same age as you?"

"Technically, I didn't expose my age so she didn't know." Sangyeon sheepishly smiled as he rubbed his nape.

"How?" Areum asked that got everyone else laugh.

"He's so smart that he received a lot of offers and was promoted quickly." Changmin explained on behalf.

Soyeon stopped laughing at the clueless girl as she noticed the teary eyes Changmin had. He must be sleepy... "I think we should get going, it's pretty late."

"It's weekend tomorrow, just sleep over." Sangyeon motioned Soyeon to just stay. "I'll send her back home."

"Then where are you sleeping?" Soyeon questioned back.

"Our house." Sangyeon replied in his obvious tone that got Soyeon to roll her eyes.

"Don't stay up so late!" She nagged cause she knew that Sangyeon would be returning home to continue working.

Sangyeon just waved and left the house with Areum.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Thank you, Manager Lee."

Sangyeon lightly chuckled as his eyes fixed on the road, driving to her place. "You've said dozens of times, Areum."

Areum was fidgeting with her fingers as she flushed with her name being called. "I mean..."

"Okay okay I get it. Anyways, you don't have to call me manager when we're out of office."

She nodded but her attention was somewhere else. "Why... did you do that?" She felt hesitant in questioning her manager.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫