Entering the LN Fandom

Start from the beginning

RCG X Six Shippers: YOU WANNA MESS WITH ME?!

The Pretender X RCG Shippers: *laughs* Please this is the best.

Sevix Shippers: You are shipping, the brat with the precious Raincoat Girl...

The Pretender X RCG Shippers: Yeah and so? I feel the sexual tension between them-

RCG X Six Shippers: WOAH WOAH BRO.

Newbie: Why... why are you all shipping kids that are like... 9-10 years old... with each other?... And you let them do things?... Let them be gay?...

Sevix Shippers: Be glad you haven't saw the other ships.

Newbie: Like... what?...

Moven Shippers: They are quarantined in the closet, we do not speak of them.

The Pretender X RCG Shippers: I am supposed to be one of them but I tell you. THIS. IS. THE BEST. LOVE-HATE IS MY LIFE.

Newbie: The... closet?...

In the closet: AAaaAaaahHHHhAAHJANITORXSIX,LADYXSEVEN,LADYXSIX,GRANNYXSEVEN!!! *WHISTLINGTHEPEDOWHISTLE* SOMUCHPEDOPHILEINTHISPLATFOOORMMM!!! IGOTOWOFANARTSOFTHELADYANDSIXWANNASEE?! DADDY'SGONNACOMEFORYOUUUUUU!!!

Newbie: *cringe (except if they like that kind of shit)*

Theorists: *head on hands while pondering* Who is Raincoat Girl?... Did she remained like some shadow form and hence became the Shadow Six?... Is she the real Lady's Daughter?... *slams on desk* GODDAMN IT I HAVE TOO MUCH QUESTIONS BUT I STILL HAVE NO ANSWERS!

Theorists: Well... execpt for the Six is the Lady's Daughter. That's in the trash. LN Devs told us so they ain't related.

Fanfic Writers: *slams all the fanfic plots on the bed* DAMN IT, I HAVE MADE TOO MUCH FANFICS WHERE SIX IS THE LADY'S DAUGHTER. WHAT THE SHIT IMMA DO NOW?!

Regular Fans: *leans back* Well... you're not the only one who did so...

EXCITED: LNNNN TWWWWWOOOOOOO *Hugs the Mono keychain* OMG OMG OMG I CAN'T WHEN ARE THEY GONNA RELEASE THE RELEASE DATE I'M DYING HERE PEOPLE. I THOUGHT IN THAT TRAILER WE'D GET SOMETHING BUT WE DIDN'T AND I'M DYING.

Six Fans: Six is a precious baby who deserves all the loves and hugs and food in the world.

Seven/RK Fans: UhM sEvEn, or RuNaWAy KiD fAcEd mORe HaRdER cHaLLeNgEs. HE DIDN'T DESERVE HIS DEATH! WHYYYYY?! WHYYY TARSIER STUDIOS?!!!!!

Sevix Shippers: DAMN IT STOP REMINDING US SEVEN IS DEAD.

Theorists: Or is he?!?!?!?!

Moven Shippers: *sips tea* All I wanted, is some gay in this platfrom, not to be reminded about the fact SEVEN is DEAD.

Regular Fans: AKDNWOFNEOFMWOS RUNAWAAAY

Newbie: Wait... WHAT?!