(Can't Help Myself Part 2)

This is gonna be adult version of my OC kiddies so... hehe just ignore me and my weirdness.

Man, two musical things in two days? Am I this bored and lazy to write my fanfics?

·~○~·~○~·~○~·~○~·~○~·~○~·~○~·~○~·~○~·~○~·

*TT and Shamrock are in a pub*

Twenty-Three: *drinks her alcohol* So Shamrock, how's life for you?

Shamrock: Well, great. As an adult, this Pale City doesn't seem so bleary anymore. I could say I've found myself a new job in here, actually.

TT: *raises an eyebrow* Oh, really? And what kind of job?

Shamrock: I get to set the stage, things like that. I usually get free tickets to the shows.

TT: *hums* Well, you seem to have a normal balanced life.

Shamrock: *sips* As normal as it can be...

Shamrock: *puts down drink* Alright, let's cut to the chase TT. What do you want from me?

TT: Well, as you can probably see in my outfit, do I have to tell you twice?

Shamrock: ... You brought the Circus back to life?

TT: Yeah. I did.

Shamrock: *stands up* Wha-?! How?! How could you?! You know that wretched place is just some hellhole that deserved to be burned! And don't get me started, you left us there! To die!

TT: *looks down* I know what I did was unforgivable. I regret my decision everyday, Shamrock, everyday. Right now, I'm mending my mistakes... The Circus... It needs me. I have to move on the line. The Circus was only a hellhole because Joker wanted to make it a hellhole, I will change that, making it what the first Ringleader wanted it to be - a place of joy, wonder, and safety.

Shamrock: *crosses arms* And I guess, you want me back hm? Well, that's never gonna happen. I won't come back as whatever you want, and I don't forgive you as well.

TT: Hmmmm, well *sips drink and puts it down*

*music starts*

Shamrock: What the hell-

TT: Right here, right now. I put the offer out. I don't want to chase you down I know you see it.

TT: You run, with me. I can cut you free. Out of the drudgery and the walls you keep in.

TT: So trade your typical, to something colorful. And if it's crazy, live a little crazy. You can play it sensible, king of conventional.... Or you can risk it all and see...

TT: *hops up a table* Don't you wanna get away from the same old part you gotta play?! Cause I got what you need, so come with me and take the ride *spins* It'll take you to the other side

TT: 'Cause you can do like you do, or you can do like me. Stay in the cage, or you'll finally take the key

TT: *slides and hops down table* Oh, damn! Suddenly you're free to fly
It'll take you to the other side

Shamrock: *chuckles* Okay, my friend, you want to cut me in. Well I hate to tell you, but it just won't happen.

Shamrock: *turns* So thanks, but no *picks up coat* I think I'm good to go, 'cause I quite enjoy the life you say I'm trapped in.