031

ꨄ

Zabdiel had his plan set up and Camila was present.  This entire week he had been tolerating Sofia just so he could do this.

" Sofia I've been thinking that I'm tired of doing the run around. I want to be loved and actually feel it.  Don't think about anyone at this moment. Do you think we could try to be together ?" He asked taking her hands in his.

" Zabdiel are you okay ?" She asked and he nodded.

" I've waited for this my whole life , yes!" She exclaimed hugging him. Camila began to cry , the fact that she did all of that for her sister just so her sister could do this. Sofia promised that if she was in Camila's shoes she'd do the same; she just continued to lie.

Once Zabdiel was out of sight Camila stepped forward. Sofia's eyes widen at the sight of her sister.

" How could you ?" Camila asked and slapped her.

" I'm sorry that Zabdiel came to who he should be with." The girl smirked.

" He doesn't love you , this was all a test." Camila stated , Sofia's smirked dropped.

" Talk to him tomorrow and you'll see."

The next morning Zabdiel was loading things into his car when Sofia showed up.

" Is Camila saying the truth ? Was it all a test ?" Sofia asked and Zabdiel nodded.

" You were once my friend and I could never love you. I just wanted to prove a point. Now excuse me i have to go." He said getting into his car as she did the same driving off as she softly cried. 

Just as the two left Camila showed up looking for Zabdiel but , he was gone. She asked the maid for him and she told her he would be leaving on the boat. Camila immediately left and made her way to the docks.

When she  arrived there was a boat slowly leaving the girl took the risk and carefully hopped on.

" Zabdiel !"

" Camila que haces ?" He asked as the girl stopped the boat.

" you need to listen to me." She pleaded

" No it's over , now let me take you back." He stated not looking at her.

" Please listen to me." Camila said once more.

" Five minutes." The tall boy replied sternly.

The girl poured out her entire heart to him. By the end of it the two were crying. They truly love each other and were meant to be together; Zabdiel forgave her.

_______

Zabdiel and Camila are back together. Only one more chapter left.

Please check out my new story Living Proof

xoxo CNCOx5