021

ꨄ

Upon her release and meeting her father the girl went straight home. As she spoke to her grandma she became overwhelmed , she was feeling to many things at once. Camila didn't want to hear a word from anyone, everything was one big lie. The girl walked out of the house to get some fresh air.

She stopped against a rail and began to cry. Suddenly a car pulled up and out of it came out Chris. He noticed she was crying and sat next to her. He the pulled her into his chest as she cried.

" I was terrified , I thought o couldn't do anything to take you out of that terrible prison." Chris said about to cry.

The two then pulled away.

" I'm sorry I'm truly sorry. I couldn't stop this nor protect you." He spoke. " it's all my fault."

" listen , it's not your fault. What's important was that you always believed in me." She spoke softly.

" I never doubted you." He admitted

" I know and for that reason I'll never forget this." She smiled weakly and so did he.

Their faces were now centimeters apart as they looked into each other's eyes.

" I have to go." Camila spoke as the two looked away.

They stood up as she thanked him and embraced each other in a hug. When they pulled away she looked down , he lifted up her chin.

" don't forget me , I can wait." Was all he said and then she left.

Zabdiel was pacing back and forth in his living room. He looked out through his glass door and saw a small figure. He instantly went and open the door. She quickly ran into his arms. He embraced her , one hand holding the back of her head , the other around her waist. Zabdiel couldn't help but smile.

" you came out." He said. " I never doubted your innocence."

The two pulled away inches apart as he stroked her hair and stared into her eyes. There was no doubt that in that moment he wanted to kiss her but , he couldn't.

The two then began to talk. Sofia heard Camila's voice all the way from the room. So she quickly changed into an oversized t-shirt and made her way over.

" Zabdiel ?! Where are the towels." She appeared interrupting the two with a smirk.

" Ah Camila , what are you doing here ?" She asked

The girl was in shock , all she could do was look at Zabdiel.

" Weren't you in jail ? Answer me !" Sofia exclaimed shaking the girl. She continued to shout mean things at her.

" Sofia basta." Zabdiel said making her leave.

Camila began to cry.

" Look there's nothing happening between us. She had a fight with her family." He clarified.

The girl just nodded and left.

_____

Sofia needs to leave now. Clearly Chris is as well in love with Camila. Will Camila find out the truth about Zabdiel and Sofia.

CAMILA reached 1k views.

xoxo CNCOx5