030

ꨄ

Days later

The day Camila and Zabdiel have been waiting for has arrived. Today they will be getting married. Sofia found out about the wedding , so she was on her way to make another attempt.

She showed up and Camila was already dressed. Sofia began to tell Camila the story of Zabdiel and how she has loved him since forever. Two sisters in love with the same guy. The girl was doing everything to ruin her sisters wedding day all because she loved someone who didn't love her.

Camila eventually began to walk down the asile. There sat Sofia with tear stained cheeks from the talk she had. The ceremony soon began.

" Do you Zabdiel take Camila to be your wife ?"

" I do." Zabdiel replied with the biggest smile.

" Do you Camila take Zabdiel to be your husband?"

Camila then looked at Sofia who nodded.

" I can't." Camila softly said running off. Sofia instantly smirked.

Zabdiel ran after her.

" que fue eso estás bien ?" He asked

" No puedo Zabdiel , Sofia también te ama." The girl said.

" I don't care , I don't love her I love you." He said but the girl still shook her head no.

" since when was she your sister?" He asked

" Zabdiel you have to understand."

" Your choosing your sister who hasn't been such a great sister over me." He said and with that he dropped the ring and left. Camila began to cry , Sofia came running to comfort her.

Zabdiel began to cry he was hurt , Camila is the love of his life. But , for this he wasn't going to forgive her so easily. He's going to show her that when you truly love someone , no one else matters.

______

Did we really think Sofia would change? What do you think Zabdiel is going to do ?

Go check out my new story !

xoxo CNCOx5