Werewolves Are Real!

"Werewolves are real!" Bucky announced. "I always, ALWAYS said the stories of monsters in the forest were real. And no one believed me!" He began to pout, I rolled my eyes and got up to walk over to where Addison was standing.

"I'm ok," Addison pleaded to her parents.

I slightly scoffed when Bucky walked over. He put his hands on both of our shoulders. "Aunt Missy, Uncle Dale," he greeted. "The crash was horrible, but I protected Addison and Tae."

"Anyone as courageous as you would've done the same," I said sarcastically, sneering up at my brother.

"Though not really, I am super brave," he said, obviously taking what I said literally. I rolled my eyes again.

"Mom, Dad, everything is fine," Addison continued.

"It's not fine," Uncle Dale tried to convince us. "There are werewolves circling us right now, waiting to attack!"

"Yeah," Bucky chuckled. "And I'm way too tasty. I'm always looking like a snack." Addison and I scoffed. "Somebody has to do something."

"And someone will," Aunt Missy states and walked up to the podium. "Hold my purse." She handed her husband a pink bag, and I tried not to laugh.

Aunt Missy hit the gaggle onto the stand, getting everyone's attention. "By order of city council, effective immediately, all anti-mister laws are reinstated."

"That is unfair!" Addison and I screamed.

"Zed, we need to talk," Addison said as her boyfriend walked over.

"We do," he agreed. "Even though you didn't call, or answer any of my letters..."

"No, she did write," I defended my cousin. "A lot."

Addison pulled out two pink and green pom-poms of shredded paper. "The Aceys shredded all of our letters." We looked over the the group to see them snarling back at us. I stuck out my tongue.

"Addison," Zed began to say. "Will you make me the happiest zombie and be my date to prawn?"

"No."

"Great— no?" Zed's goofy smile quickly faded when he heard Addison's response.

"Everyone's freaking out about werewolves, so the anti-monster laws are in affect again, which means—" Addison explained, and Bucky butted in as usual.

"Zombies can't go to prawn," he mocked. "Ouch."

"But we're going to fight this, Zed," Addison told him.

"Ok, so that's why you said no?"

"Yeah," Addison replied. A smile crossed Zed's face.

"Why are you smiling?" I demanded.

"Because when Addison said no, I thought that she didn't like me anymore," he explained. "But the only problem here is a bunch of bloodthirsty werewolves."

"He's right," I said, turning towards my cousin. "We can so fix that!"