VIII

☆☆☆ 

𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔶 𝔰𝔞𝔶 𝔦 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔯𝔲𝔫 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶

☆☆☆ 

                         Once Olympia hopped on her bike she rode over to the alleyway where everyone else was.  She unzipped her backpack and grabbed her flashlight and walkie.  

                         Clipping her Walkie to her jean shorts, with flashlight in hand she made her way towards the others.  

"Hey, guys,"  Olympia said happily as she approached the others.  

"Holy shit what happened to you?"  Tommy asked sarcastically, noting her eye makeup.  

"Yeah, your hair is up.  That never happens."  Davey joked.  

"First its the makeup, and then before we know it, we've lost her,"  Farraday spoke feigning sadness.  

"You trying to ditch us, Bennett?"  Tommy asked feigning the same sadness Farraday was.  

"Please don't,"  Woody said nervously.  

"Relax Farradick, you can't get rid of me that easily."  She smirked up at them earning a smile from Woody and Davey, 

"Stop calling me that,"  Farraday said disappointedly,

"Stop answering to it."  She shrugged off.  

"Whatever c'mon let's go,"  Davey said excitedly.  

                           The five of them joined with the other teen boys in the neighborhood as they all began to walk to the middle of the street to split up into teams.  

                            With the five of them leading the way, Davey, Woody, Farraday, Olympia, and Eats all stood next to each other.   

"It looks nice,"  Tommy said quietly once everyone around them began their own conversations.  

"What?"  She smirked up to him.  

"Everything,"  He scoffed and avoided eye contact, "The eye makeup, the hair.  It looks nice."  

"You just keep on surprising me today Eaton,"  She blushed slightly, thankful for it being dark.  

"Don't get used to it, Bennett."  

"Yo,"  A voice interrupted, "Where the hell's Sammy?"  Eats and Olympia looked over to the voice along with Davey and Woody,  "We need him or we don't have numbers."

"I dunno.  We haven't heard from him in a few days."  Olympia's eyes widened in response to this, thinking the worst.  After all, there is a serial killer on the loose.  

"The Hoffmans' car is in the driveway, they must be home."  Another one of the kids said.  Tommy threw his arms up in the air and looked over to the others, 

"Let's go get the little shit.  Woody stay with these dickweeds,  Bends come on."  Eats said looking to Woody then Olympia.  

"This way, Dickweeds."  Woody said.  

                  Farraday, Davey, and Olympia all followed Tommy's instructions as they were led to the Hoffmans' house.  They all kept their flashlights on as they made their way into the driveway.  Davey is the first to step up to the door and knock on it.  Eats, Bends, and Farraday stay behind by the garage.