V

✩✩✩

𝔦 𝔫𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔡 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔪𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔨𝔢𝔰

✩✩✩

                                 As Olympia and Tommy were the last ones to get home, they made some small talk before entering their street.

"Cya Eaton," Bends said laying her bike on her front lawn as she walked to her driveway. Eats stopped his bike right outside her house on the sidewalk. He went to talk but ended up staring instead. It was dark out so luckily for him, she couldn't see the slight blush forming on his face. The only light source being the moon was casting slight shadows on the girls face while also illuminating her features. He thought she looked beautiful, no, more than beautiful.

"You good Eaton?" She questioned raising a brow.

"What?" He asked snapping out of his trance.

"You good?" She asked again.

"You're hot." He blurted out.

"What?" Now it was her turn to be confused. She started laughing, "Dude, that was random."

"I know," He said smiling and looking down, "But, I meant it."

"You're cute," She laughed again.

"You mean, devishly handsome." She scoffed at his comment, "You're not denying it."

"Go home Eaton," She smirked at him, "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah," he smirked, "Cya later Bennett." He biked next door to his house, leaving Olympia to blush as she walked into her house.

✩✩✩

                          As Olympia made her way into the house she came across a note on the fridge. She dropped her backpack on the couch and neared closer to the fridge so she could read it,

"I'm out running errands, don't do anything stupid, -Ant" The note read.

                        She rolled her eyes. She knew "errands" meant parties. Recently Anthony started to go to his senior parties the next town over. Ipswich was boring and no parties ever really happened here, but still. She worried for him especially after Davey mentioned the missing kids.

                              She shook her head and made her way upstairs, ignoring the fact that she almost believed what Davey said. When she got to her room she decided it'd be smart to change clothes since the ones she currently had on were sweaty from the few rounds of bowling she played with the guys earlier.

                                  Once she threw on a t-shirt and some shorts she headed downstairs and turned on the TV to a random channel playing The Jetsons. I made my way over to the kitchen island to see that the fliers promoting the Bay Festival arrived. She took the fliers and threw them in the trash. She couldn't give less of two shits about the festival. She hasn't gone since her parents passed. This would be the second year she wouldn't be attending. To be honest, she never really cared for the festival anyways.

                        Usually her and Woody would stay in and watch cartoons since his mom would be at work, or passed out on the couch.

                        She turned on her Walkie Talkie and placed it on her kitchen island as she rumaged through her half empty fridge to find a snack. Once realizing that there wasn't much to snack on she closed her fridge as her walkie went off.