A villain's death

3rd pov

    The league of villains were at their hide out. (This is the part where allmight and all for one fight. Bakugo wasn't captured, but the students still went to help.)

   "Everyone." All for one said, grabbing everyone's attention. "What is it sensei?" Shigaraki says. "I can sense them coming." All for one says. "Their going to attack here soon." All for one says as everyone's eyes widen. Shigaraki stands up but all for one inturupts.

   "I have planned this." He said. "I will die." All for one says as tomura shigaraki's eyes widen. "NO SENSEI! I STILL NEED YOUR HELP!!" shigaraki said desparatly. "There is someone else who can do that for you." All for one says as shigaraki's eyes widen. "My son. He is in the mountains of japan, waiting for you." All for one says. "Gigamachia is also there. Izuku will be your new master." All for one says with a small smile.

   Shigaraki wipes tears from his eyes as he nods. "Kurogiri, send them there." All for one says as kurogiri nods.

   Once there gone, all might smashes through the door.

Timeskip to when all for one is on the floor, dying.

   "Allmight." He says as allmight looks down. "My son, he will destroy you." All for one says with a smile. "S-SON?!?" Allmight asks in suprise. "Yes! He has a quirk, ĞØĐ. he will lead the league to salvation!" All for one says with a sick smile as he took his last breath, leaving everyone scared of his now known son.

  In the mountains-

   The league appears in the mountains only to see a large man infront of them. "I am gigamachia. My sensei told me to bring you too him." He says as he picks the league up on his shoulders. "Who is your master?" Shigaraki asked as they climb up the mountain. "His name is Izuku Midoriya. He has green hair and is 15. His quirk is god, giving him psychic powers, super strenth, super mind capabilitys, and the ability to use the quirks of his friends. The closer the relationship he has with the person the stronger the quirk control is." Gigamachia says, shocking everyone. Soon they get to the top only to see a musculer teen in a red suit with his hands behind his back.

    "So my father has fallen."