Werewolf x reader

Hi guys! This is my first project! Really hope you like it!

---

Run. That's all I could think of.  The sound behind me getting louder each step I take. The twigs and leaves crunching beneath my feet. Faster. I kept running. Dodging trees and branches. Suddenly, the exit from the woods was right there. I ran faster but was soon tackled to the ground from the side, making me fall down the hill. A weight was on top of me, my shoulders being pressed down. I looked up and see the boy with ears and his tail.

"Gotcha" they smirked. I tried to shove them off of me but they were to strong.

"Get off of me." I said sternly. I was too stubborn to back down even though I was the one being pinned to the ground.

"Aww, and what will happen pup" He said, his teasing not stopping. I glared at him.

"Seriously Aiden, get off" I said. He grumbled and got off, offering me a hand which I took.

"You cheated you idiot!" I shouted. He always uses his speed. Why do I even bother playing. Oh yeah. Feelings.

"In my defense-" Aiden was immediately cut off and his ears perked up.

"Did you hear that?" he whispered. I shook my head no. He looked to the left of me and moved me behind him. I was so confused. He then started growling and shifted back into his wold form. The silence was killing me. The bush he growled at started to rustle and shake. Aiden stalked it as it kept shaking. Suddenly a bunny came out of it. Aiden stopped growling and shifted back as I busted out laughing.

"Stop laughing it's not funny!" he said. But I couldn't. He crossed his arms and waited. Eventually my laughter died down.

"It's still not funny" he pouted.

"Oh my gosh Aiden your adorable" I laughed lightly but then froze. I just called him adorable. My face started turning red and Aiden starting grinning like a little kid.

"You think I'm adorable?" he asked, hope shining in his eyes. I smiled geniunely.

"Yeah, you are." He then smiled even wider and tackled me to the ground.

"Yay!!" he said, showing off his canines. Before I could scold him for tackling me, I felt I warm pair of lips on mine. I looked at him in shock but then melted into the kiss. We pulled apart for air as he looked at me with love in his eyes.

"I love you (Y/N)"

"I love you too"

--

AHHHH! Thank you so much for reading! This really means a lot! Please leave some requests for me. Disney, monsters, anything. I don't really watch anime (really sorry! I want to but I don't have the right watching choices to watch them :( ) I am a huge fan of voltron so leave some requests about that. I would like to say have a great day or night and peace out!