Part 23 All Done!

Start from the beginning

"Shikha!! Shikha!!" I yelled as she was upstairs. After a minute she came down running and smiled.

"Hii Shaheer! Dekho agar tum break up ke bare me kehne aaye ho to mera decision vahi hai I don't need a person like you who cannot accept me publically. You need changes." She kept on saying and I was fuming with anger with each word she spoke.

I did the unexpected again. I slapped her right on her face.
"Achaa hi hua that I never accepted you publically because you don't deserve this!" I quoted in the air.
"I don't need changes because I'm perfect for so many people. People, who love me and those who are not image conscious. You are a piece of shit!"

"Shaheer!" She yelled but I stopped her.

"Don't you dare raise your voice. Tum janti ho tumne kya kia hai Pooja ke sath!! So cheap you are!! I hate you!"

"Jhoot mat bolo Shaheer! Vo articles maine nahi chapvaye!"

"Maine articles ka zikar bhi nai kia darling!" I smirked as I caught her lie.
"Take back everything you let out." I held her tightly.

"Tum humare bich jo b tha use pyaar kehte the na..to kese bhool gye sab kuch..!? Ha? You were enjoying holidays with family and that Pooja!! Tumhe pata hai jab maine vo article pdha dating rumors wala..muje kesa laga?" She questioned me but I just laughed.

"Enjoying vacations?? Hahaha!!!
Darling then you don't know me. Sorry to say par tumne Apne chaar saal barbad kardiye...kyuki tum muje janti hi nahi ho.
Well who cares now!! Agar sham tak sab theek Nhi hua..to..mujse bura koi ni hoga! Pooja ke Sath aainda kuch kia then you will face consequences. Bet laga le chahe to!" I challenged her and she paced back.

"Itna pyaar karte ho usse ke humare chaar saal bhool. Gye?" She called from behind as I was walking away.
I stopped in my tracks and looked in her direction.

"Pyaar dosti hai...! Tum Nhi samjhogi!" I quipped though inside I was amused at her.

_____________

Pooja's POV

I was shattered to the core as I read those allegations on me and Siddharth. Things were molded in such a way...!!! It was meant to be my comeback project and I don't know what it gonna turn into.
I have been taking BP and headache pills from today morning and Sid..he is not picking my calls. His mom said that he's stressed and trying his best to stop this nonsense.

I was crying in the evening when suddenly my producer called me "hello Pooja?"

"Yes!" I replied.

And then he told me that song will release after two days and the launch party is day after tomorrow. He told me that tomorrow is a press conference to clear the mess. It's all done and dusted now! He even told me that it was done by Shikha Kapoor as he had his sources but now she has taken her actions back. He can't even do anything because she is a big name. But it's all clear now.

I was shocked to listen all that. Plus after his call I received a text message from an unknown number. It read "I am sorry Pooja! It will never get repeated again..I promise! Good luck for the song."
And I knew who she is.

And I know why she has cleared the air.
Shaheer!

"Is baarish ke Mausam se hume shikve bade hain
Ki esa lagta hai firse tere hone lage hain!" I heard him saying as he entered my apartment all wet due to the sudden rains.
Did I leave the gate open?
It's not the matter of concern though. Why he is here is my concern.

I saw guilt in his eyes. He was looking a mess. A hot wet mess. He stared in my eyes and I felt as if he could see through my soul. His hands roped around my waist and I protested at his touch. But my stupid heart liked it "it's all done now." He whispered but meanwhile I can't believe how perfectly I fit into his arms. He tried to get a better grip on me but accidentally tripped, making me fall on the couch and him on top of me. We didn't speak a word, we just kept staring at each other. As alot of emotions were running through my mind and heart. His hand which were on my waist made its way to my ears and traced it all the way to my cheeks. I tried to speak but he hushed meby putting his finger on my lips. Though he did something very helpful for me but I can't come to terms with what had happened. I immediately had tears in my eyes because I wasn't able to comprehend my own feelings right now.
And looking at me he realised that he should get up.

___________

A/N : so here we are done with the chapter guys. I hope you like it and yes It gonna be 15000 reads with this chapter and it's 1500+ votes already. So congratulations to me!! 🤭🤭
Bubblemarine here you go with your idea and my words. Shaheer-Shikha-Pooja angle. I hope I didn't disappoint.
Karmasimp here I'm back with another diary note.
And yes I may stop this ff if response will be low like before! Only you people keep me going so I hope you will show some love, if you like the updates.