32 : ̗̀➛ angst, follower special

Start from the beginning

Hey loves! Was wondering if you were up to partying today or something? I'd be lonely without you 🥺❤

Y/n smiled and replied with a simple, I'll go.
Afterwords, they tried to go find a set of clothing that made them look at least decent for a party. Once they finished, they texted Mitsuri to see if she'd pick them up.

Of course! I'll see you in 10 ❤

Y/n sat and waited, hearing R/n and C/n talk outside. They couldn't really make out their words but it sounded like they were being....dare I say it? Lovey dovey. Fortunately, Y/n didn't have to stand that for any longer when they got a text from Mitsuri.

Y/n got the rest of what they needed and walked out of their room.
"Wonder where they went." They thought when they didn't see C/n and R/n.
They walked outside and saw Mitsuri's car parked right in front their apartment. They opened the car door and sat down next to her.

"Y/n! I missed you!" Mitsuri said.
Y/n smiled.
"I missed you, too, 'Suri."
"Alright, let's get going then!" Mitsuri grinned and began to drive away from Y/n's apartment.

Y/n stared out the window, reminiscing about the times where they didn't even know R/n existed and it was just them and C/n. Reminiscing about the times where...C/n was nothing but a best friend and they were just children having fun. Now, because of their feelings, they were scared of ruining their friendship, even if R/n would ruin it either way.

"Alright, we're here!" Mitsuri smiled.
Y/n looked up at the building where the party was at. They undid their seatbelt and opened the car door. They stepped out just as Mitsuri did so as well.
"Oh, we're gonna get so frickin wasted!" Mitsuri grinned.
Y/n chuckled nervously.
"I don't know about that," They both entered the building and Y/n suddenly got a question.
"Wait...so who's hosting this party again?"
"Oh right! Remember our friend Shinobu?"
"Yeah...she changed highschools and we never saw her again." Y/n recalled.
"Well she came back and she decided to host a party and invite her old friends!" Mitsuri smiled.

Y/n's eyes widened.
"Really? I can't wait to see her again!" They smiled.
Just as Y/n finished talking, Mitsuri opened a door where music could be heard from.
"There they are," Shinobu ran up to them as they closed the door behind them.
"Y/n! Mitsuri! I missed you both so much!" Shinobu smiled warmly.

"We missed you too!" They all got into a group hug.
Shinobu laughed.
"Well, anyways, there's food and drinks over there so help yourselves alright?" Shinobu gave a closed eyed smile.
Y/n and Mitsuri nodded and as soon as Shinobu went to talk to other guests, Mitsuri began to drag Y/n to where the drinks were.

"W-Wait! Where are we going?!" Y/n yelped.
"To get wasted of course." Mitsuri said in a matter-of-factly tone
"But aren't you driving?!" Y/n asked.
"Yeah but I'll call a cab, okay? So don't worry your pretty little head and let's go!"

Hours passed and Y/n, Mitsuri, and many others were drunk off their asses. Mitsuri could barely stand and Y/n reeked of alcohol and just like Mitsuri had said, she called a cab for them both to go home.

Y/n hiccuped as they searched for their keys and opened their apartment door.
"Oh wow, it's dark." They giggled and turned on the light.
Just as they were about to go into the living room to get to their room, someone stopped them, it being C/n.

"Where were you?" He asked with a worried tone.
Y/n raised a brow.
"Why do you care? I-It's not like...I'm your significant other," C/n blushed a little.
"Unless you want me to be." Y/n walked closer to C/n who just stood still.

"What do you say?" Y/n grinned and got closer to C/n's face.
C/n sighed and pushed Y/n off of him.
"You're drunk. Stop. Go to sleep." He said sternly.
Y/n sniffed, alerting C/n.
"W-What's wrong??" He asked looking at Y/n worriedly.
"You hate me." Y/n cried.
Tears streamed down their face.
"I didn't say that! D-Don't cry!" C/n began to panic.

Y/n stopped and looked at C/n with puffy eyes and red cheeks.
"Then....kiss me." C/n went silent.
He didn't know what to do. He liked Y/n but......not like that. He didn't have much time to think before he felt a pair of unfamiliar lips lock with his.

His eyes widened at the realization that it was Y/n's lips. He quickly got them off of him.
"What's wrong with you?!" He yelled.
"I'm sorry..." Y/n burried their face into C/n's chest, tears staining his shirt as Y/n cried.
"I can't help it...I love you after all." Y/n looked up at C/n with tears in their e/c orbs.

C/n's brows furrowed and he looked away, it hurt Y/n even though they already knew that their feelings were not reciprocated.
"I don't love you, Y/n."

That simple reply had Y/n cry but they smiled nonetheless.
"I know."

"C-C/n?" Another voice caught the pair's attention.
It was R/n.
"Shit." C/n mumbled.
He pushed Y/n off completely and walked towards R/n.
"L-Love...h-how much did you see?" He asked, voice shaky.
R/n had tears in her/his eyes.
"Wouldn't you like to know?" R/n glared at C/n before running to the front door and slamming it shut once she/he was outside.

"R/n!" C/n called after them.
He now had tears of his own in his eyes. He looked at Y/n with nothing but evident hatred in his eyes.
"This is your fault," Y/n flinched at his venomous tone.
"I don't want you here anymore. All you are is trouble." He said before running to the front door and going after R/n.

Y/n was left with non-ending tears and a broken heart. They messed everything up...just like they'd feared.

"Good job, Y/n," They took a deep, shaky breath.
"You're a dumbass."

[A/n: Hope it was angsty enough and wow, look at me writing two chapters in a row! Inspiration just hit me like a truck not gonna lie lol. Hey, maybe I'll get the next chapter tomorrow as well. If I do, I better get a cookie 😤 jkjk......unless 😳]