《-abandoned hospital-》

Little girl looked up to the man who was holding her hand. He was incredibly tall and he didn't had facial features. Like eyes, nose, mouth. Nothing

Tall faceless man was in a suit, his skin was pale like a paper. He was also so slim. Little girl pulled faceless man's hand.

"Daddy? why is that women staring at us."

She said, pointing at you.

I opened my eyes with shock, fear was tangling around my veins and migraine hitting up. I was also seating pretty bad. There was bloody tissues on the floor.

"Be happy, i can't kill you because of her! You also dragged her into this."

"Don't talk like i wanted this to happen to her!"

"You could have taken her and left but what did you do? You brought her here!"

"I-"

"Sorry, i forgot you were a weak twink that couldn't even make a woman get away from here!"

I standed up and walked to the other room where was sounds coming from. Jay and Alex was arguing.

"Jay?" I said, peeking from behind the door.

"(Y/N)! You shouldn't be walking around." He said, coming to help me walk. While Alex was looking jealous as fuck.

I pang of migraine shot my head, i held my forhead, clenching my teeths.

"Are you okay?" Jay leaned a little to look at me.

I nodded "Just migraine." I replied smiling bitterly.

"We have to go." Alex breaked our moment. He got to my other side and helped me stay still.

"But Brian-"

"We have to get out of here (Y/N)." Alex said roughly. I got sad but it's pointless, anyway. Didn't we heard what he said? "Couldn't even make a woman get out of here!" I show him what can a woman do.

We got out of the second floor and headed out of the building. I was walking by myself now and my migraine was ending. Then i heard a ringing sound echoing and felt like someone was staring at me.

I quickly turned my head, the sound of ringing was now gone. Also, nobody was there. But like always, i got a hunch.

"Hm?" Alex looked at me while Jay was staring at where i was looking. "What are you two looking at?" asked the tall male.

"Nothing"

"Nothing."

Jay and i answered, then i giggled softly, looking at Jay who was staring at me with a smile.

"Can i look behind the building?" I asked but it didn't sound like a question at all. And it wasn't, i would go there anyways.

"No, (Y/N). We have to get out of here." Said the man with glasses but it wasn't an obstacle for the girl with curiosity.

"Can I go?" I repeated pointing out the "I". No one was in the control of what i am doing. If i want to, i will.

"I said no-"

"Well, i refuse to not go." I smiled at him. He frowned at first but then weared a smug smile. i could see the joy in his eyes. Strange.

I walked towards the edge of the building and peeked from there, my eyes widened. My heart skipped beats and my eyes started to get watery.

"Same hoodie, that yellowish hoodie..." I quietly said, my voice cracking.

"(Y/N)? What's wrong." Jay asked coming closer to me.

I runned towards the figure laying on the cold snow. Jay tried to reach out for me but failed so he followed me. 

I got near the man that was on the ground and collapsed next to him. It's what i was worried about. İt's Brian, laying on the cold snow, nose bleeding, cheek bruised, eyes closed shut, lips lightly open and chapped. How can a person be this beautiful?

"Why, why, why, why, why?!" I said, feeling a panic attack come. I putted my head on his chest, to hear his heartbeats. Please beat like the first time i heard you.

I couldn't hear his heartbeats.

"No, no ,NO!" I can't accept the fact that he is dead! Maybe i can't hear it because of the hoodie?! Yes, that's why, he is still alive, he is still alive, right, right? He is fucking alive!

I pulled his hoodie up and pressed my ear on his bare chest, i waited a little. There! He is alright.

"God thank you, thank you very much! My buttercup eyes is alive." I said out loud enough for everybody to hear.

I closed my eyes, listening the beautiful rhythm of his heartbeats while tears of happiness escaped from my eyes and crept down slowly on my cheeks, finally reaching to Brian's chest.

A weight popped up on my back, probably a hand. "Heyyyy, snowflake-" He coughed between his words." seems like you loved your place." said a raspy voice that was probably hurted from the cold.

I raised my head to see a jerk, smiling and staring at me with his golden, buttercup eyes. While his nose bleeding-

"You bitch- Never scare me like this ever again!" I yelled at him, hugging again. What can i do, i just love to hug.

"Look baby girl, it's not like i don't appreciate your hugs but it's kinda cold you know? We can continue this if you want t-"

"Shut the fuck up Brian." He knows how to fuck a moment, i pulled his hoodie back and standed up.

"Jay! Alex! Could you two stop standing there and come to help me with this big boy?" I said at the two male standing 1m away from us and staring at Brian with hateful eyes. Not Jay though, he was looking at me. He is too sweet to hate someone.

"I think he is looking good on the floor-" Alex was being a little bitch, again.

"Reward is a kiss on the cheek." I smiled because the two of them immediately teleported right near me, helping Brian to stand up.

"By the way, no kisses-"

"WHAT?!"

Long story short we got out of the forest and headed to our cars. I gived all of them my number and address before we left to our cars. 

Alex was going alone, Brian and i was with Jay. Jay was kind enough to drive me to my house, at least he was the first one to ask.

"Ah! Jay, could you wait a little?" I asked but left the car before he could answer, i took out the storage container and opened it. 

I knocked on Alex's window. He opened it.

"Did you decided to give my kiss?"

"No" I stuck a little jelly, peanut butter sandwich in his mouth and handed him 2 more and left.

I got back in Jay's car, gived the rest to the other's and taked 3 for myself, since Tim wasn't here... Jay turned the key and started the engine.

"Well, who did this to you?" I asked, touching the bruise on Brian's cheek. It was a 3 degree bruise which wasn't easy to make. He must have taked a direct punch on his face. I taked a tisue from my bag and cleaned the dry blood.

"I... don't remember. I don't even remember what happend after you left." He said taking a bite of his sandwich.

I wasn't satisfied with this answer but i can't do anything if he doesn't remember. He wasn't lying either so there's a big problem.

He got slowed, i looked through the window t realize we are in front of my house. I got out with Brian and thanked Jay.

"Jay, please be careful and stay away from Alex. If i wasn't there, you could have been in six feet underground right now." I said seriously.

"You are right" He said with a sad tone, i smiled and waved while he drove away.

I turned around to face with Brian.

"Let's go inside!"

Word count: 1314