《-Prologue-》

Coming back to America, is a big change for me but i probly will be more comfortable here. I had to learn France to go to my mother country! I may be French but my childhood passed here, so i needed to learn France.

Now i am sitting on a plane seat, doubting myself if i am doing the rigth  thing. Who am i kidding? İ am going to America for a childhood promise, if they aren't here (They are probly not) it's all a waste.

I took of my headphones and closed the music playing on my phone, as i noticed the plane has arrived to the America. Everyone slowly got out from the plane, i taked my belongings and stuck my phone in my pocket then left.

"Winter..." i thougth as the memories rushed in my mind and sound of kids playing in the snow and laughing carelessly filled my ears. Cold air slowly hitted on my face... Tim used to tell me my nose would get reddish when it's cold. Would he tell me, again?

I slowly walked out from the airport, i was gonna stay at the house i bougth before coming here. I need to found a job here, i don't think it's gonna be hard since i have 5 year of psychiatrist experince. Any mental hospital would take me or i can open my own clinic. I have the chance to work in home too, so no worries.

I got in an uber and arrived to my new home. I payed to the uber driver and when i turned my back- My house looks amazing, i specially choosed it, becuse it's close to the Rosswood park. We would always play there, our families would always tell us to not go in the woods. Good old times.

I took my key out of my other pocket and unlocked the door. *Cough, cough* Damn, here needs some cleaning. I already bougth few things for here so i wouldn't need to go shopping for furnitures but i do for food. Moving to a new house is hard, geez.

First i searched for the closes mental hospital i can found. To my luck, there was a mental hospital which needed a new employee. I noted that in my brain, i was gonna go there after i went shopping for food and other things.

Time to go! İ weared my sport shoes on my sexy socks (which had little bananas on them) then took my jacket and left- i almost forgot to lock my door. I don't want to get robbed in the first day. I took my keys and locked the door... hmm, i can decorate here with some flowers, i guess. İn front of my house looks too empty.

-after the shopping-

So heavy. I kind of taked the  mall with me. I mean, i had to take food, tools for kitchen, decoration for the house, A4 papers for my work, books that had my interest, new cloths, toilet paper, nigth lamps and some other things. 

I putted the bags on the floor and opened my door. I didn't even placed the things i bougth with me, how lazy am i? Anyways, i putted the bags inside and closed the door. First thing i pulled out from the bag was a photo frame. I unwraped it and put it on the most noticable shelf.

I went in my room to search the most precious thing to me in my suitcase. After 1-2 minutes, i found an old photo. I turned the back of the photo. 

"Best (Not fucking Brian) buddies!"

I laughed bitterly, this was Tim's writing. I remember Brian saying "That's not fair Timman."That's was the day we made the promise also known as the best fucking day of my life.

I came back to the shelf, again and putted the photo in the frame. I frowned, those were good days. Old but gold.

I stared at the photo blankly. Five kids, looking goofy and happy as fuck. A girl on the bottom with winter clothes, her eyes were closed and she was smiling widely. Four boys were around her, looking happy as well.

At the bottom left were a boy with glasses which was looking at the two other boys on the top who was joking or figthing? He was looking happy with the snow ball in his hand, getting ready to throw it one of them.

On the top left was a boy with ligth brown hair, he was smirking while messing with the other boy who was near him.  His smile warmed my heart, it was a realy familiar face.

On the top left was another boy, he wasn't looking happy as the others. He had this dark hair and ligth side burns. He looked realy disturbed by the other boy who was messing with him at the moment but he still looked a little happy. One of his hands were on the girl's shoulder. Looks like he is a bit protective.

Then there was this boy, who was at the bottom rigth. He looked more shy than the others. I mean he was more close to the girl and hided half of his body behind her. He also had this big, tired, blue eyes that looked cute in my opinion. 

I knowed, i was always a boyish girl, a tough girl you know? But this photo always clicked something in me. Something broked in, like i was stabbed and i was bleeding inside. I felt bad... but why? This was a happy photo, i was suppose to be happy. Then why this weigth won't fade away?

I hope they won't forget the day we were suppose to meet, becuse i did. Before taking a letter (which was nearly 3 years ago) I forget the promise we made. The name was unknow, it just had this photo and a date writed on the letter. That was when my empty look for future changed. I could return to the persons i felt close to. The promise we made was the only thing i had in my mind.

We would meet again... it's like magic. I just can't beileve but there's this chance too... They migth not come. I spend my 3 years only thinking how they will look when we meet after years! But they migth forget. But for now, i don't need negative thoughs.

I need them.

The only friends i had. After them nothing felt rigth. None of my friendships felt real. I don't know if it's gonna be the same again and it's scary but i need them.

They are my only family. Ah, i just noticed i am calling a stanger family... They are probly changed, i did too. There's nothing that will not change, i should just accept the reality.

What am i saying? I am probly tired, i should go to sleep. This week is gonna be exciting for me.

I went to my bedroom and closed my door, i slowly sitted on my bed. My mind was blowing with the questions and possibilities. I needed to shut them down, so i closed my eyes and thinked of the ones i miss the most:

Alex, Brian, Tim and Jay.

Word count: 1207