"People are dead. I'm going to need you do better than I don't know," Steve responded quickly.

Bucky's face contorted as he thought back, "He wanted to know about Siberia," he paused, "He wanted to know where I was kept, exactly where," he finished.

"Why would he need to know that?" Marci wondered aloud.

Marci felt her stomach drop at the words he said next, "Because I'm not the only Winter Soldier."

"What? Who were they?" Steve asked, just as curious as Marci.

"The most elite death squad. More kills than anyone in Hyrda history and that was before the serum," How lovely, Marci thought.

"Did they all turn out like you?" Sam asked, saying something for the first time since Bucky awoke.

"Worse," Bucky said quietly.

"The doctor, could he control them?" Steve asked, voicing the same concern Marci had.

"Enough," Bucky looked down.

"He told me, he wanted to see an empire fall," Marci pursed her lips together.

"With these guys, he could do it. They speak thirty languages, can hide in plain sight, infiltrate, assassinate, destabilize. They could take a whole country down in one night, you'd never see them coming," Bucky told them.

"Well," Marci said softly, giving Bucky a glance. His eyes were down in his laps, fiddling with his hands. Sam and Steve began to talk in hushed tones away from them, Marci didn't mind. Sometimes it was better not to know, especially in times like now. Marci reached her hand out towards Bucky who was seated on the box yet again. He looked up to her, grabbing her out stretched hand and stood up.

"I'm sorry, I got you into this," he told her.

"You need to stop apologizing, Buck," Marci said with a small smile. She stepped into his arms, put one of her hands on his cheek while he held her waist. "I'm just glad you made it back to me okay. If that doctor had taken you away from me, I don't know what I would have done," she felt her lip quivering, she was trying not to cry.

"I'm right here," he said to her. His eyes were wandering every each of her face, but kept coming back to her lips.

"So am I," she smiled, switching her feet so she was standing on her tiptoes and face to face with Bucky. She leaned forward and used her hand that was still resting on his cheek to bring his lips to meet her own. Though it hadn't even been more than a day, it had felt like an eternity since she had felt his lips on hers. Something about it felt so comforting, like her troubles no longer existed. She smiled at the feeling of Bucky's stubble against her smooth skin, a feeling she has quickly learned to love. As their lips moved together in bliss, it didn't take long for the other two men to notice.

Steve watched with a slight blush on his cheeks, thinking back to their days in Brooklyn when Bucky was quite the ladies man, while Sam's mouth hung open. "Nope," he said loudly, making the two lovers pull away from each other. Marci felt a small blush creep to her cheeks, but quickly ignored it as Sam stalked right up to her. "So this is what you guys were doing in Romania," Sam said in a very accusatory, yet playful, way. "Not happening, nope."

"Oh boy," Marci laughed slightly, giving Bucky a look as she rolled her eyes at Sam's comments.

"You get over here," he grabbed ahold of Marci's arm and pulled her away from Bucky, who was laughing at her.

"Hey, now," Steve said breaking up their little banter, "Let's get out of here, I've got a plan."

Steve had called Sharon who was able to meet them in a secluded location outside of the city, hopefully with both Sam and Steve's gear. Steve had managed to hot wire and steal, or borrow as he called it, a tiny Volkswagen car that was definitely not made for four adults. Yet here they were, all jammed into it quite uncomfortably.