⭒٭✰Does Slenderman like you? What does he say about you?✰٭⭒

Not like, like, but you know, does he have a good opinion on you and what he says. 

Aries~ Sort of - "They're okay but hot-headed and disrespectful at times, luckily, they're helpful around the place when not pissed at everyone." 

Taurus~ Yes - "Absolutely. They are great, very helpful, efficient, respectful. I could go on forever about how helpful they are."

Gemini~ No - "No comment." 

Cancer~ Yes - "Despite being emotional sometimes, they are a great edition and sometimes use their emotion to fuel their work. I'm happy with the work they've done."

Leo~ Sort of - "They are sort of self-centered but overall great at their work."

Virgo~ No - "They're... a little bit emotional sometimes. I don't know what I really think about them. They are respectful but not always. I could go on, but I'd rather not."

Libra~ Yes - "Again, absolutely, you get the point, they're great at what they're doing, not like anyone else isn't." 

Scorpio~ No - "No comment, otherwise, just don't trust them..." 

Sagittarius~ Yes - "Again, you get the point. I'm happy with them."

Capricorn~ No - "I mean, they're efficient and they are helpful, but has a bad temper... I really can't tell you, I don't feel like explaining."

Aquarius~ Sort of - "They aren't always doing as expected, but when they do they're good."

Pisces~ Sort of - "No comment, I'm not sure about them, but they're okay for the moment."

Sorry if this seems rude. :')

BTW, the Yes's and No's (and Sort of's) are random, the comments are my idea, but at random. 

Also, when he says he doesn't like you, it doesn't mean you're bad at what you do or that he hates you, it just means he doesn't favor you and or some of you qualities. 

(Might delete this one, I'm having mixed feelings on it.)