Who Helps You Up When You're Down?

Hey guys... okay. Um. Well, my uncle is in the hospital for a hole in his intestines larger than a golf ball. Another close relative is in the hospital for a mass also larger than a golf ball in her liver. My father also HASN'T really stopped vaping as everyone thought. I cut my own hair and my dad said the only thing I messed up was cutting it angular. My grandmother says that me living in her house is a dictatorship and she's the ruler. My mother is still trying to play me with her antics and I can't even be myself anymore because anything I do she can use against me. This weekend I wasn't active because we went shopping then I was shocked by the news that my uncle, who smokes and drinks heavily, had a hole in his intestines. I apologize for any inactivity. 

Basically, it has not been going to well, plus the fact that everyone in my house thinks I'm fine and if I say that I feel something is wrong or if a problem is obvious they are like, "you're fine!", "stop acting like that!" or such stuff. Really, I'm just jumbled. If you'd like to ask me any questions like if I'm doing alright, I will answer as soon as I can. Also, follow @Demonhider291, she's amazing and is very kind if you aren't rude to her. 

Thank you. 

Aries --> L-Jack

Taurus --> Nina the Killer

Gemini --> BEN Drowned

Cancer --> Homicidal Liu

Leo --> Offenderman (I'm sorry XD I swear I had nobody else to put down)

Virgo --> Jeff the Killer

Libra --> Sully

Scorpio --> T-Toby

Sagittarius --> Sally

Capricorn --> E-Jack

Aquarius -->  Hoodie

Pisces --> Smile Dog