Not What I Expected....

Sami: Hey Pups! Welcome Back! Today's chapter is called Not What You Expect. All I know at this point is that it's a BakuDeku again so, yeah. Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV-

Bakugo Katsuki and Midoriya Izuku had a history. If you ask anyone at UA they would say it's a bad one, but that, is far from the truth.

No one in the class has ever questioned why Bakugo and Midoriya are always the first two in class, but always sat ignoring each other. Nor did the question why they were always the last two to leave everyday. Or that the two always left to go home at the weekend at the same time.

Everyone thought it was merely a coincidence. But, as Aizawa would say, there is no such thing. And he was right.

No one suspected anything until Aizawa had told the class that they were to have a day where family could come and visit the dorms.

"Aizawa-Sensai, when you say family, who do you mean?"

"Parents, brothers and sisters. Why, is there anyone else who you wish to bring?"

"Depending on when this day is, yes."

"Next Saturday."

"Then yes there is someone else I wish to bring."

"Fine. So be it."

Midoriya was questioned no further on the subject as Aizawa-Sensai continued on with the lesson.

~Saturday~

When the day came, everyone was surprised. The Midoriya family and the Bakugo family walked in, in a big group. But the most surprising thing was that Bakugo Katsuki and Midoriya Izuku were both holding children, only a few months old by the looks of it.

The child in Izukus arms looked like Katsuki but with Izuku's smile and freckles, whereas the child in Katsukis arms looked like Izuku but with Katsukis eyes.

"Midoriya, Bakugo, who are the children?"

"Our children." They said simultaneously.

"I meant, who are they?"

"The one in my arms is Kiko, and the one in Katsukis arms is Michiko. They are mine and Katsukis Children."

"Excuse my bluntness, but how do you have children?" Surprisingly the one to speak was Asui Tsuyu. Although I assure you everyone was confused.

Izuku looked at Katsuki to see if they could tell the truth. When Katsuki nodded, Izuku opened his mouth to talk.

"It's complicated. Katsuki is transgender. The children are both biologically ours."

"Now can we move off this subject, the children don't know. And you're scaring them."

"O-of course."

Just like that, the atmosphere resumed to how it was before the Bakugo and Midoriya family's walked in. Katsuki and Izuku moved to sit down on one of the sofas, cuddling up next to each other while holding the children.

Suddenly, a beeping came through the room, emitting from Izukus watch. Everyone fell silent.

"Kat, it's time for their feed."

"I know. Let's take them up to my room, I'd rather not do this Infront of everyone."

Izuku turned to his classmates.

"We will be back in a few minutes."

"Izuku, will you grab the bottles, there is already a bottle of milk in the fridge it just needs warming up."

"Okay, take Kiko, I'll be up in a minute."

With that, Katsuki took the children and made his way upstairs to his room, while Izuku made his way into the kitchen to warm up some bottles of milk.

After the two teens and their children had left, everyone looked towards Inko, Mitsuki and Masaru.

"Mrs Midoriya, Mr and Mrs Bakugo. What is going on?"

"I'm sorry I don't quite understand Mr..." Inko was the first to speak surprisingly.

"I'm Endeavour."

"Right. Mr Todoroki. I assume you mean what is happening with our children and grandchildren?" Mitsuki was the second, and it was clear that she already hated Endeavour.

"Yes. Your son and daughter-"

"Sir, I think you mean our sons." Masaru started.

"Ugh, sure. Why do they had children, they're 16!?"

"While that is true. They are both perfectly capable of handling children."

"How old are the children?" This was Mina now. Apparently everyon had questions.

"5 months old."

"We have been in school for almost 5 months."

"Yes. Katsuki gave birth a little over 2 weeks before school was due to start."

"Why were we not informed of this?"

"They didn't want you to know."

"Well, this is not what I expected to come out of today...."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sami: So what did y'all think?

Mitsuki and Inko: I want grandbabies!

Bakugo and Midoriya: Well you're not getting them from both of us!

Mitsuki, Inko, Bakugo and Midoriya: *continuing to fight in the background*

Sami: *sigh* should have known this would happen. These people fight too much. Hope you enjoyed this! Bye!!!