What Happens In The Dance Studio

After our little confrontation with Hiram Lodge, Jughead and I decide to figure out where her car might be by driving around to different tow services in the area. I find it then I get in a fight with the tow truck driver about what he is charging to get the car until I pull him over the counter and threaten his life with a pocket knife until he gives me a lower price then I give a grin and then I get into her car guess I'm gonna get to drive it after all.

I drive her car back to the dance studio and slide her keys in my pocket as I get to the door I hear cheering when I walk in. I smirk because there is my girl dancing very sexily. I lean against the wall watching her dance. Watching her dance never fails to make me very horny and now all I want to do is clear this studio out and fuck her against the mirror in front of her. Apparently I got here just on time because it was her last class and I watch girls file out of the class until everyone is gone.  I walk over to her and I back her up against the mirror "hey gorgeous" I say looking down at her with a grin "do you have any idea how fucking hot you are when you dance" I growl as I slide my hands down her curves to her ass "how hot" Veronica asks flirtatiously "so hot that I just want to fuck you against this mirror" I say to her and she smirks then pulls me closer making me grin "then what is stopping you Sweets, it's just us" Veronica said sexily.

I slip my hand into her hair giving it a tug "you want me to fuck you against this mirror naughty girl" I ask with a smile on my face. Veronica keeps her eyes on me as she unbuckles my belt then unbuttons my jeans and unzips them and smashes her lips on mine "fuck me" said Veronica in between kisses as she pulls off my jacket "thought you'd never ask princess" I said in between our kisses as she pushes my jeans and boxers down my thighs and kicks off her shoes and then her pants and I slip her panties off and she glides her hand up and down my length and I just slide my hands to the back her thighs picking her up and I thrust into her and she moans "fuck Sweets" she moans out as I thrust into her relentlessly "you're so fucking sexy Veronica" I growl as I fuck her "all I wanna do is fuck you over and over" I tell her as thrust into her and then I smash my lips to hers as she bounces on my cock while I thrust into her "don't stop Sweets" she yells out making me groan "I love those words" I growl as fuck her and kiss down her neck "so fucking sweet and sexy" I mutter near her ear and I feel her tighten around me "are you gonna come for me princess" I say breathlessly and she whimpers "oh god Sweets" she yells out making me groan "I'm fucking close Veronica" I growl and I feel her coming on my cock making me moan "Veronica" I groan as I come deep inside her.

The next few weeks are spent sleeping at eachother's apartments, going back and forth between places and the more time wespend together the more I am thinking of asking her to move in with me sinceJughead just moved out and him and Betty got there own place. We spend more time in my place than hers.

I've decided tonight is the night that I ask her to move in. "Sweets" she says when she walks in and then looks around at the candles I set up and the dinner I made. I give her a grin "what's all this about" asks Veronica with a smile "having a romantic dinner with my girlfriend" I tell her and she pulls me to her "I love you" said Veronica then kisses me "I love you too" I say in between kisses "now let's eat" I said giving her one last kiss.

We sit down to eat "so what brought this romantic dinner idea on" Veronica asks as we eat and I smirk "well romance is key right" I said to her and she smiles "charming as always" said Veronica with a laugh "so how's this for charming, what would you say if I asked you to move in with me" I said and she stops smiling and looks at me in shock "you're serious right now" she asks me and I nod "well we are always going back and forth at each other's places and we've been on this crazy ride together and I think that maybe it's time we take that next step, I mean I gave you a promise ring so to me this is the next step" I explain and she is quiet "you're quiet" I said nervously "you don't think it's fast" she asks me and I shake my head no "do you not want to move in with me or something" I ask her "it's not that I don't want to, just it's a big step and I never like lived with anyone I was in a relationship with" she admits and I grin "first time for everything" I say with another smile.

Veronica smiles back "okay" said Veronica and I smile bigger then get up and I pull her up "really" I said surprised because I really thought it was going to say no "yes really" said Veronica and I smash my lips to hers and then pick her up "time to go into our bedroom and make it official princess" I say in between kisses as I carry her into the bedroom.