The Surprise

Sweet Pea Pov

The next morning I wake up in a sticky situation and I mean that literally "fuck" I growl to myself as look at the mess of my own come from an apparent wet dream because of that little bitchy brunette. It was this really hot dream of fucking her from behind then coming on her ass just like I want to do in real life but waking up in a mess made me feel a little embarrassed being the fact I am a grown man now not a teenager. I feel like I hit puberty again.

I get up out of bed and strip it throwing the sheets in the washer before Jughead gets up since we share the apartment and he would never let me live that down. I sigh as I walk towards the bathroom still naked not really caring because no one is awake until I hear a squeal. I turn to see Veronica in my kitchen in one of my tee shirts.

"What the fuck are you doing in my apartment and in my tee shirt" I growl and she covers her eyes "I'm staying here for a while, Jughead said it was okay" she telIs me while still covering her eyes "I went home to find my apartment flooded last night thanks to an upstairs tenant" said Veronica and I smirk "are you seriously covering your eyes right now, you're acting like you never seen a dick before" I said with a chuckle as I grab a towel from the bathroom "okay I'm covered, you act like you never seen a dick" I said again and she smirks "at least I'm not having wet dreams" she said and I give her a glare.

"Yeah I heard you get up mumbling swear words and something about your sheets being ruined" said Veronica as she walks out of the kitchen and I slowly look down her body "and why is that you have my tee shirt on, did you not bring your own clothes" I said "no asshole in the minced of my apartment being in a big puddle and having to get out of there in a hurry, I forgot to grab pajama's of any kind_ "sleep naked, I do" I interupted with a shrug "anyway this shirt was just thrown on the couch didn't know if it was yours and didn't think it would be a big deal but if you want it that bad_ Veronica pulls off the shirt and throws it to me and is now standing in front of me in lacey bra and panties.

Veronica walks by me and goes back into the bathroom not knowing the bathroom door doesn't close all the way and I could see her as she pulls off her panties and taking off her bra that her ass is even more perfect bare. I'm in so much trouble how the hell am I supposed to live here with her. I sigh and go back to my room since she stole the first shower from me even though I could use a cold shower right now.

I wait till I hear the shower turn off and then I get up and grab clothes this time. Veronica comes out dressed this time "by the way I get first shower in the morning just so you know for next time" I tell her and she rolls her eyes "guess you better get up earlier then for that first shower" said Veronica as she takes her coffee to go and slides her sunglasses on "have to get to work, have a lovely day" said Veronica as she turns around "the Wyrm isn't open at 10 o'clock in the morning" I said to her and she turns back to me "I have two jobs and I don't plan to be late" said Veronica as she walks out the door that's when I take in her clothes, she has a waitressing uniform on, the one for Pop's, the shorts and knee highs and collared shirt.

I guess I'm goin to Pop's for breakfast. I take a quick shower and get dressed. I grab my ray bans and keys. When I got to Pop's I see her in the window serving food with her million dollar smile and I watch her turn around, I glance down to her sweet round ass that I want to put my hands on so much.

I walk into Pop's and sit at a booth and she sees me as I slide my sunglasses up on top of my head and I give her a smirk with a wave. Veronica rolls her eyes then walks towards me "I guess I found myself a pain in the ass now" said Veronica looking down at me "nice way to talk to a customer" I said and she sighs  "what do you want, Connor " said Veronica with a smirk and I give her a look of disapproval "stop calling me by my first name unless you plan to fuck me later so I can make you scream it" I said as I look at the menu then I look back up at her "a coffee would be nice sweet cheeks" I tell her with a wink.