022

ꨄ

It's only been a few days and a lot has happened. Selma has been having several breakdowns ever since someone who she thought was long gone came back into her life. Someone whom she's terribly afraid of. Also , Sofia and Zabdiel are getting married.

Zabdiel had no other choice. Sofia told her entire family she slept with him , therefore to Zabdiel there was no way out; he has to marry her. Everyone knows that's not what he wants. Sofia isn't who loves.

Camila knew he was engaged and it was tarring her apart. Was this the end to them ?

Zabdiel's mother was in charge of the engagement party which was taking place right now. She had lots of things in store for everyone.

The engagement party was taking place where Camila worked as a waitress. She knew there was an event but , she had no clue what it was. That was until she saw Zabdiel and their eyes locked. The girl froze in her spot and so did she.

As soon as she realized she walked away. Zabdiel's gaze followed her every move.

Eventually the guest arrived , so Noemí thought it was time to share a video she made. As the video played everyone was in shock. Meanwhile , Sofia , Camila, and Zabdiel were all crying.

It was a drunk video of Sofia confessing to tricking Zabdiel.

" Turn it off !" Sofia cried out.

She then turned to Zabdiel who was furious.

" Mira Zabdiel , yo te amo." She said to him.

" Lo que tú sientes no es amor , es una enfermedad!" The blonde shouted , which only caused her to cry more.

Zabdiel then turned around , his eyes met Camila's. He made his way over to her and held her hand in his.

" No one can come in between Camila and I! Anyone who dares to try will have to pay or I'll kill you ! No one !" Zabdiel shouted angrily , with that he pulled Camila with him and they left.

Sofia was left a mess , meanwhile Noemí smirked.

The next morning Sofia went over to Camila's house and threaten to kill her. She said if she couldn't have Zabdiel no one can and she meant it.

Meanwhile Selma's visits to Camila's house have been becoming more frequent but , they were only when she wasn't around.

______

Zabdiel finally knows the truth ! Will Camila and Zabdiel get engaged this time ?

xoxo CNCOx5