Chapter 7-Childhood Part 2-Edited

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Black Manor, Scotland 2 August 1984

Harrison was going to start home schooling. Remus and sometimes Sirius was going to teach him. (note- Harry already knows the basics of the basics, example- Alphabet and Numbers)

He would be learning: Over the years (note- I live in England and this is what me and my classmates had to learn it might be different in different areas in England)

•English= Remmy and Siri (note- Harry came up with the nicknames)
Grammar, Composition, Language and Literature.

•Maths= Remmy
Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Fractions, Decimals, Percentage, Data Analysis and Statistics etc

•Three Foreign Languages= Remmy and Siri
Spanish, French and Latin.

•Muggle Studies= Remmy
Muggle History, Muggle Religions, Muggle Geography, Muggle Science, etc

•Magical Theory= Remmy and Siri
Transfirguration, Charms, Defence against the Dark Arts, Potions, History of Magic, Herbology, Astronomy, Alchemy, Study of Ancient Runes, Arithmancy, Care of Magical Creatures.

The duo were going to skip teaching Divination because they thought it was utter rubbish and bullshit.

•Physical Training= Siri
Martial Arts, Muggle Sports and Wizarding Sports.

•Manners and Etiquettes= Remmy and Siri

The duo wanted to give Harry as much opportunities as possible, they didn't want Harry to be ignorant when facing the real world.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Black Manor, Scotland August 16th 1984

Sirius was waiting for the Tonks and the Malfoys. He and his remaining cousins got in contact with each other and were in the process in rebuilding there relationships with each other and the Most Ancient and Noble House of Black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flash Back

Lucius had died in the war in one of the many death eater raids, this devastated Narcissa because she had lost her husband and that she couldn't tell him the good news. She had planned to tell him that she was pregnant now she wouldn't be able to and had to raise a child by herself.

No one helped her when she needed it the most. Bellatrix simply told her to stop being an 'emotional idiotic women and get your bearings together'. This showed her how little the 'right' sort of people cared for her.

When Sirius reached out to her asking to meet up and talk things out a little spark of hope lit in her heart.

She met up with Sirius and to her surprise Andi was there too. She had never hated Andromeda she didn't have the heart to. Though she was mad at 'Andi' for abandoning her and never trying to contact her. She was actually happy for her though she never voiced it to anyone. She could never hate her Andi, she was close to her far more than she ever was with Bellatrix.

So once her eyes landed on her older sister the dam broke. At that moment all the pain she had been feeling for the last 3 years flowed out in fast streams down her face. She dropped everything and hugged her Andi for first time in years. The hug lasted a good few minutes before the broke apart, Narcissa sniffling a little and wiping away the remaining tears from her face.

To be continued...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There will be a lot of editing.