In Need of Love:

Chapter 19:

    Two weeks later, Ahsoka, sitting on her knees on the ground and eyes closed, trying to meditate to clear her head. “I am one with the Force and the Force is with me !” she said to herself to focus.

“I am one with the Force and the Force is with me ! I am one with the Force and the Force is with me ! I am one with the Force and the Force is with me ! I am one with the Force and the Force is with me !”

----

     After two hours in vain, she quickly realized that she could not, so she gave up the idea. Got up and reinstalled in her bed, drew her datapad to her with the help of the Force, to surf a little on the holonet trying to change her mind. But she saw that the browsing history page was open, and she realized that Padmé or Anakin had to do research to take care of an infant on how to change it and to feed it not being very natural for them or for her, and had forgotten to erase it. She also saw her own research to entrust them to child welfare before finally entrusting them to Satine.

She put it next to her bringing her knees against her chest, feeling even more guilty for having abandoned them, she knew that she had made the right decision and that she should not. But since she left Satine and Obi-Wan took them away, she couldn't help thinking of Caesar and Ashla who were constantly occupying her thoughts.

    A few days after they were taken to Mandalore, in her room, in a drawer of which she was unaware of the contents, of baby's stuffs, in which there were their favorite plushs, she knew that they never slept without them. After having pondered at length about what she should do with it, she had decided to contact Obi-Wan, so that he could give it to them, having made her decision, she couldn't keep them, she had to turn the page what was her intention.

“Thank you, for coming.” she said, putting her glass back on the table.

“I was surprised you called me,” he said as he sat down at the table with her at Dex's, “Have you changed your mind about Caesar and Ashla ?”

“Uh ... No, no... I wanted to see you outside the Temple.”

“Without Anakin, you mean ?” he said, understanding.

“Yes,” she replied.

“I understand. So, how are you ?”

“It's okay. Thank you.” she smiles,

“Good.” he smiles, “So, if you haven't changed your mind about Caesar and Ashla. What can I do for you ?”

“It's uh-I've got something for them,” she said as she rummaged through her bag and picked them up, “It's their cuddly toys. They have trouble falling asleep without them.”

“Kind of you,” he smiles as he takes them in hand, “I'll give them to them. Was that all then ?”

“They are fine ?”

He smirked, delighted when he heard her ask about the twins, “They are, yes.”

“Good for them.” she said, looking away a little uncomfortably, taking a sip of her drink,

“Ahsoka, if you want Caesar and Ashla to come back, you only have one word to say.”