Blake and morgan:nope.

Issei:fine.

If you wondering why they act like this. Can we say that i lose a bet of shooting a duck at a carnival? I can? Good cause thats what happen.

Issei:fine how about that corner over there?

I point at the nearest corner thay had no one.

Morgan:perfect.

They pull me to said corner and get on there knee. I made a barrier around us to make the fact that im going to get a blowjob from both blake and morgan. The thing just make us look like we having normal conversation.

Morgan unzip my pants and pull out my dick.

Blake:its soft. Lets fix that.

Blake lick the shaft of my cock and morgan lick the head. She twirl her tongue around the head.

Issei:i still surprise by how good you are at this morgan.

Morgan:i train.

Issei:when?

Morgan:camelot.

Issei:how dildo dont exist back then?

Morgan:cucumber. It was smaller than this.

Issei:okkkkkkkkkkk...

Well this is kinda awkward.

Blake:my turn.

Her and blake switch wht they lick. The good thing abour blake is that her tongue isnt a cat tongue. Otherwise this will me painful. Anyway blake is moving her tongue on the tip of my dick very fast. While licking my shaft morgan is fondling my balls with her bare hands. Causing me to get erect quite fast.

Morgan:now for the main event~.

Morgan lick up my cock until her tongue reach the glanz. It stop there and she envelope her soft lip around the head of my cock. She then move her head slowly taking my cock.

Issei:you throat is really tight morgan.

I said. She made a cooing noise giving my dick some vibration and then she thrust her head foward and take the whole thing in.

Morgan:*cough*

Issei:is its really too big for your throat dear?

She just move her head back and forth while pressing her tongue on my shaft. Meaning she is sucking and licking my dick at the same time. He kept moving and then she pull my cock out and lick the tip furiously.

Blake:i really dont want to wait. Hey issei can you grow another dick?

Issei:i dont know. Never tried it before. But here goes nothing.

I then do the same thing i did to the girls when i turn them into futas for a while. And what do you know? It work.

Blake:yay.

Blake lick the tip of my second cock and just shove it in her mouth. Unlike morgan who press her tongue to my shaft, blake move her tongue around in her mouth while sucking me off. Morgan then push my dick in her throat again. This time she is gagging on it. Blake then let my cock out to take a breath while she jerking me off. She then kiss my second cock all over including the balls. She kiss the slit of my cock and swallow it again.

Both her and morgan move at a very fast pace and now its time.

Issei:im gonna cum! You two better drink it all!

I then releash a huge load of cum into both of there mouth. After 3 minute i stop and pull my still twicthing dick out.

Issei:open wide.