41. Party

"Hello, guys...
I am back with a new update...
Finally, they are gonna meet as I promised 😘😘😘

I hope you like today's update...
Thank you 😘"

_____*****_____

(Gulf's POV)

Days passed with roaming around in Singapore... We went to so many places... After that day dad and Sook tease me more but If there is Minho with me... They didn't dare... I became comfortable with them but still, skin touch is off-limit... I can't even handshake with Sook... Dad wanted to hug me many times but I stepped back whenever that happens... I feel bad for that but he cheers me up... Minho becomes more careful and protective... Whenever we went so someplace he was already prepared... Like booking the whole place or sometimes block full road... And no one dares to stop him... I don't know Why they are afraid of him and I never ask about his work... I just know that we are here due to dad's partnership with Someone and we are going to attend a party today at night... And Minho is so tense due to that... He doesn't want me to go there but dad wants to introduce me too... So they are having a little argument...

Dad:" Son, I will arrange all things but please bring him with you"

Lee:" Look, old man... You don't understand the situation... What if something happens??"

Dad:" Nothing going to happen so trust me... There are only a few people going to attend"

Lee:" Don't lie to me, dad... I know there will be so many people who are going to be there... "

Dad:" OK sorry but we all will be at stage side so no one will approach him... And one more thing Gulf is son to me so doesn't you dare to behave like you only care about him... You get that"

This is my first time seeing dad like this... Ya, I am here too but I can't say anything... They both love me so much that I won't interfere... What they will decide I will do it... Because I am also scared to go there but dad is also right...

Lee:" That's not what I mean... OK let's ask Honey... If he wants to come then I will agree"

What!! No!!

Dad:" Yes... So son ( looking at me) What do you say?? You will join right?? Right??"

Lee: "Don't do this... Honey... If you want to come then say yes and if you don't want to then don't listen to this old man...OK!?"

Gulf: "If I don't come than Are you going alone?"

Lee: "Of course not... I won't leave you alone"

Gulf: "Then I am coming"

Dad: "Yeyyy... I won... Thanks, Son... and don't worry your dad arrange everything... now I want to see that arrogant Kirigan and his so cold son... they always brag... But I can show off today because today is my son and son-in-law... I mean soon going to be coming with me... and Where is that Sook?"

Lee: "He went to meet his friends"

Dad: "Ohk... So now go shopping..."

Gulf: "We already bought so many things... I will wear one of them"

Dad: "You both must match... understand? Like couple... oh God... I am so excited..."

Lee: "Who can say you are my dad... act like your age, old man... even my honey is more mature then you"