29. Clingyness

Hello guys...

Thank you for waiting... 🙏

Thank you for adding MS in your reading list 🙏

Thank you for voting and lots of comments ... It really means a lot to me... 🙏

Love you all" 💕

_____*****_____

(Mew's POV)

After I proposed to him he acts like more clingy... It's not like I am complaining but it saws that he still has that fear in him... We are at his place... Yes, he got discharged after two days... Dr said it was a miracle and I also agree with that... Truth to be told last two days was tuff for me... Especially dealing with Mild and Pufai... Thank God that Sammy and P's Dad support me and my baby too 😇... After what happened to him I forgot all our problems and only concentrate on him... Likewise, right now I am making breakfast for us... He is still sleeping like a baby... Sometimes I think how can a tall guy like him act like a baby!!! But he is... My cute and adorable baby... Suddenly I heard my name coming from our room...

"Mewwww"

I turn off the gas and ran to the room

Mew:" Wha..."

Again nightmare!!! Ya, I forgot to tell you that he is having these nightmares... From that day to till now... I went near him and try to wake him up

Mew:" Babyy... Wake up na... I'm here... "

Suddenly he opened his eyes and hug me...

Gulf:" You are here right? I am not dreaming, right? You are not leaving right?"

I rub his back with my hand... What should I do ??

Mew:" Yes baby... I am here and I am not gonna leave... "

This all because of u Mew... 😔😔😔😔

After a few mins, he releases me and looked into my eyes

Gulf:" Are you going somewhere today?"

Mew:" No baby... Now get up... I am making something for you"

Gulf:" Why?"

Mew:" Hhhh? "

Gulf:" Why are you not going anywhere? It's been three days... I know you are doing this for me but it's OK Mew, I will be fine... Godt needs your help, you can't neglect your work for me"

Mew:" Baby... Plz, don't call me Mew na... And I am here because of us not only u... I want to spend more time with u"

Gulf:" Stop lying Mew... I mean ...😔"

Mew:" It's OK baby... Take your time"

I was hurt by that but not to him because of what I did... He becomes like this ... I was going to stand up but he holds my hand

Gulf:" Boo... Sorry ... I don't want time... And you should go to work too... And Mild is going to come today so I am not gonna be alone"

Mew:" OK... I will talk with Godt... Now get up and take a shower..."

Gulf:" OK..."

Then he gave me a cute smile 😊... And went to the bathroom... I went to the kitchen for making his favorite breakfast...