"We are creating unnecessary drama." Madhu whispers to Trishna as she held Trishna and guiding her out of the room.

"Relax, Bhabhi. Everything will be fine." Trishna tells her confidently.

Madhu and Trishna were walking down the stairs with Madhu looking around to see if anyone was looking at her. As her gaze darted around, her gaze fell on RK who was standing at the bottom of the stairs behind the photographers along with Patil. Her tension increased tenfold seeing him. She kept looking around to see if anyone was giving her a curious look.

"Bhai is here."

"I saw. He will take you to the mandap." Madhu whispers to her deciding that is the best option. The perfect option.

"You are taking me." Trishna tells her in finality.

"Trish..."

"It's my wedding and it is my decision."

Madhu looks at RK wanting to inform him about the new development without causing any doubt to the relatives and friends who were lingering in the living room waiting for bride, wanting to make their entrance with the bride. Maybe she could blend into them.

Madhu frowns realizing that RK wasn't even looking at Trishna, his gaze was on her. he smiles at her and in that moment, she couldn't help but smile whole heartedly at him forgetting everything else.

As they reached the bottom of the stairs, RK pushed his way towards them as he slightly nudged the photographers.

The moment RK was next to them, Madhu slightly leans towards him and starts to whisper to him, "Rishu, we have a problea..." Madhu stops in shock when she felt his fingertip on her mang, then she felt the sindoor.

"Rishu... what are you doing?" Madhu asks him in panic.

Without a word, RK slid his finger on her shoulder and pulled out her mangalsutr from inside her dress.

"Shall we take my sister to her wedding, biwi?" RK asks her smiling.

"Rishu, what are you doing? Stop it." Madhu tells him panicking as she tried to hide her mangalsutr and avoided the gazes of people who were definitely shocked at the scene.

"Are we supposed to film this?" the cameraman asks in confusion.

"If you want." RK replies with a shrug as his concentration was on his wife.

"Yes, please. Just edit out all the dramas." Trishna replies.

RK stops her by holding her hand. "It's time."

"High time!" Trishna mutters as she slid her hand into the crook of RK's arm and held Madhu with her other hand.

"You are going to ruin everything." Madhu tells him feeling faint.

"Oh stop it, Bhabhi."

"Trish..."

"The muhurat is passing. Let's make our dhamekadar entry."

They three start walking, RK turns to look at Patil on his way and sees him beaming.

Thank you. RK whispers to him.

"Rishu... everybody is staring." Madhu whispers as they walked in and unfortunately the first person, she made eye contact with was Radha.

Radha was fuming in anger so where Mohan and Balraj.

"Shhh biwi, you are making a scene." RK tells her cheekily. "Let's just go to the mandap silently."

"But smile for the camera." Trishna chips in.