Part 14

So sorry for the much delayed update. I have no explanations for it. I'm sorry. A little busy, so won't be able to reply to the comments. Sorry for that too.

RK was reading a very interesting book when he hears someone walking towards him. He looks up and sees Madhu walking towards him and she looked downright upset. He quickly tries to get up and leave before she notices him. He was almost out of the sofa when she calls out his name.

Damn.

"Madhu... I am just about to finish this book... I'll talk to you later." RK quickly says as he tried to leave the room.

"Rishu!" Madhu calls out his name as she hurried towards him.

Damnit!

"A little busy..."

"He is washing all the plates again!"

"Tell him not to do it." RK tells her as he tried to leave again.

"He is not listening to me! He is saying, I don't wash it neatly. I wash it in hot water."

RK closes his eyes praying for mercy. "Call him." RK says tiredly. Too tired to even walk to the kitchen.

"PAATTTIILLL"

"Yes? You want something, bhabhiji?" Patil asks as he hurried to Madhu.

Madhu pointedly turns to look at RK.

Sighing, RK starts, "Patil, from now on Madhu will wash the plates."

"She doesn't use lime to clean the plates to get out the smell."

"I don't care." RK says at his wits end.

"It won't be neat." Patil argues. "Imagine, you eating vegetarian dish and you get chicken smell from it?"

"I wash the plates very neatly. I sanitize it." Madhu argues outraged.

"I am talking to him." RK turns to Madhu irately then without waiting for any reply, he tells Patil. "I am a non-vegetarian, I don't care if there is smell. I'll live with it!"

"You care!" Patil argues.

"From now on, we will use disposable plates!"

"If that is what you want... I will make sure the cooking utensils are cleaned and sanitized." Patil says

"It's my kitchen and my house. I decide things." Madhu tells pissed.

Damn! Think things through.

"Fine, then you deal with it!" RK tells her irately.

"I'm the chef. It's my kitchen!" Patil says shocked.

Madhu gasps in outrage. "Did you hear that?"

"I am not deaf!"

Madhu looks at RK in shock as if RK had slapped her.

"I am getting a dishwasher." RK declares.

"It is never neat." Patil says.

"How can it be not neat?" RK asks shocked.

"At times some grease and stain remains. I never used it at the main house."

"I don't want a dishwasher." Madhu also declares.

Tired RK sighs, "You guys decide. Please don't involve me in all this."

"Bhabhiji, you take rest. I'll handle everything."