Part 9

Madhu nervously starts to wake up RK when she realizes that she was naked. She needed to get dressed first. Quickly grabbing fresh pair of clothes she runs to the bathroom to take a shower.  

Madhu nervously takes a quick shower and comes running out to talk to Rishu when she finds the bed empty. Where did he go? Oh my God! I have to talk to him! I have to tell him! Please God... he is all I have... don't take him away from me... I'll die without him... Don't let the vamps misguide him! I can't raise a baby by myself! And I don't want a savior who will later fall in love with me and try to separate Rishu and me when Rishu understands his mistake and come back to me and our baby after five long years! Please? 

Madhu takes her mobile and tries RK's number and it goes unanswered. Panicking she goes out to look for him and realizes that the holi celebrations were over and the garden was deserted then. She tries his number again and this time he picks up. 

"Madhu... you alright?" RK asks as he picks up. 

"Rishu, I want to talk to you." 

"Listen, Madhu... I am out right now... I'll come back and we'll talk... alright?" 

"When will you come back?" 

"Two hours max." 

"Okay." 

"Love you." 

"I love you too." Madhu replies. 

Madhu was nervously waiting for RK to get home. She was a nervous wreck. She would start pacing the room nervously then she would sit down for a bit then again she would resume her pacing all the while biting her nails off. Finally she hears the bell and runs to open it.  

"Rishu!" Madhu hugs him seeing him at the door. 

"Get ready, Madhu." RK tells her. 

"Why?" Madhu asks confused. 

"Do you have any new dress?" RK asks her. 

"A saree... why?" Madhu asks curiously. 

"Wear that and come fast." 

"Are we going somewhere?" Madhu asks worriedly. 

"Yes. Get ready." 

"But I need to talk to you first." 

"Later. Now get ready and come." 

"But Rishu... it is very important." 

"We'll talk, Madhu but now you do what I am telling you." Madhu was about to argue when he stops her, "Just do as I say, please?" 

"Okay." 

Few minutes later, Madhu is ready in her saree and comes out of the bedroom to find RK smoking near the window.  

"Rishu." 

RK flicks away the cigarette and turns to look at her. Seeing her in a saree he looks at her mesmerize for a moment then regaining his senses he asks her "Ready?" 

Madhu nods her head. RK smiles at her and walks towards her.  

"Come." RK says taking her hand in his.  

"Where are we going?" Madhu asks him again. 

"You'll see." RK tells her.