Part 2

"Madhu... before anyone sees me here, let me in." RK tells her. 

Realizing she was blocking his way, Madhu moves aside and he gets it. RK turns to look at her and she was still standing there looking at him holding onto the door wide open. RK gently pries her hand away and closes the door. Madhu turns to look at him lock the door and her heart starts slamming against her chest they both were alone now. RK starts to walk towards the bedroom and Madhu hurries behind him. 

"I thought I would use this room as my bedroom." Madhu tells him as she saw him walking into the bedroom. 

"Yeah... I saw your luggage in here earlier." He tells her. 

Madhu waits for him to go to the other room but he didn't look like he was ready to go anywhere as he stood near the bed hands in pocket looking at her. Sighing she says, "I'll use the other room then." 

"What?" RK asks confused.  

"You can sleep here, I will sleep in the other room." Madhu tells him and starts to walk off when he calls her. 

"If I wanted to sleep in a different room, I would have slept in my bedroom only. I wouldn't have taken a risk and come here." 

Madhu looks at him in horror, "You mean to say, we both sleep in this room?" 

"Yeah." RK says confused seeing her horror. 

"There isn't even a couch here." Madhu says horrified. God! She didn't want to sleep on the floor. She always pitied the soap heroines to have to sleep on the cold floor, and she needed the soft bed tonight, she was really tired. 

"Why would you need a couch?" RK asks confused. 

"When two people who were not supposed to get married, get married then one of them sleep on the bed and the other sleeps on the floor or couch." Madhu explains. 

"Really?" RK asks confused. God! His and her worlds were so bloody different. "In your social circle this is a common thing?" 

"What?" 

"People who were not supposed to get married, get married?" 

"No." 

"Then how do you know this?" he asks utterly confused. 

"I have watched in the serials." 

"Serials?" RK asks shocked. 

Madhu nods her head. RK sighs loudly, "Get on the bed, Madhu." 

"You will sleep on the floor?" Madhu asks shocked. "No, I won't have it." 

"I won't sleep on the floor. We both are sleeping on the bed." RK tells her. 

"Bed?" Madhu croaks.  

"Yes." RK tells her calmly. 

Madhu watches him watching her patiently. Finally she drags her feet to the bed and gets on it. RK walks to the door and locks it.  

"Why are you locking the door?" Madhu asks shocked. 

"I am used to it. I can't sleep with the door unlocked." RK calmly tells her. Then he turns off the light. 

"Why are you turning off the light?" Madhu asks worried. 

"I can't sleep with the lights on." RK tells her and walks towards the bed and gets in. 

"Where did my pillow go?" RK asks shocked. When he had walked in he had seen both the pillows on the bed. "Why is it here?" RK asks feeling it on the middle of the bed between Madhu and him.