Madhu gives her a thumbs up while Dipali gives her a flying kiss.

"You can go." Radha tells the beauticians; they quickly start packing up their stuff and leave.

Radha was adjusting one of Trishna's necklace to make it more visible. "I love this set of yours."

"What do you think of this Jhumar that bhai got me?"

Radha smiles as she studied it. "I wasn't convinced when you insisted on the Jhumar but it does look good."

Trishna grins happily.

Madhu watches amazed; she would have never guessed that Rishu's mother would have a side like this to her. A side that did care for her children. It felt so strange.

"You need to come down in 5 minutes. I am going to the mandap now."

"Okay."

"Dipali will bring you to the mandap." Radha tells her as she gestured Dipali forward.

Madhu felt as if she was slapped. She didn't even understand why she felt like that. She was not planning to take Trishna to the mandap. She knew it was not possible for her to do it, so she never thought of how Trishna was going to the mandap. But hearing that Dipali would take Trishna to the mandap was a little painful.

"Bhabhi will be taking me, Mom." Madhu hears Trishna calmly tell her.

Madhu closes her eyes in dread, she didn't want a confrontation at this last minute.

"Who is she to take you? Dipali will take you."

"Wait a minute." Dipali says realizing, "Is that why my mother let me come here early? So, you can make an unofficial announcement?"

"Just take Trishna to the mandap. We have no time to discuss, we are getting late." Radha tells her as she started to hurry out.

"I am sorry. I am not going to take her. I will not take away Madhu's right from her."

"She has no right." Radha informs Dipali as she glared at Madhu.

"If I am going to the mandap then Bhabhi will take me."

Radha furiously turns to Trishna, "Today is your day. Stop creating unnecessary drama."

"Please stop it. It doesn't matter who take you to the mandap. It's your wedding, Trish and that is what matters." Madhu tells her wanting to avoid a scene.

Trishna glares at Madhu for giving in then she mouths No.

"That settles it then." Radha says smiling victoriously and leaves.

"Don't be silly, Trishna. Everyone is going to wonder who I am if I take you there." Madhu tells Trishna even though she felt bad and the worst was she didn't even know why. Why it mattered so much? They had decided that they would do everything to avoid suspicion and this was such a dead giveaway.

"I will not go without you." Trishna stubbornly tells her.

"Trish... it doesn't matter." Madhu tells her in a bid to convince her.

"Madhu... I have a solution." Dipali tells her.

"What?"

Grinning at them, Dipali tells them. "Bye. I am going to the mandap now itself." Saying that Dipali quickly takes off.

Madhu gapes at the empty doorframe that Dipali just exited.

"I guess only you are left here to take me, Bhabhi." Trishna tells her grinning happily.