Or at least thats what people think. Inside she was thinking, her memories were all back but messed up. Her past memories as Lucy Heartfillia.

What will she do now that she got her memories back? Hunt down the fairies for revenge? Or just go with the flow for now and enjoy life with her new family while she still can. Many questions ended up in her head and she decided to spend time with her new family, for now.

As little Yomi was thinking, Kushina and Mikoto were discussing some things

"Why name her Yomi?"

"Ita-chan had recommended it because he said that I looked like I had missed Yomi so much. Besides she looks a lot like her don't you agree?"

"She does. I miss her too. She used to be so popular, good looking and talented yet kind-hearted to people who deserve it. No wonder she had a lot of fanboys-"

"Don't forget fangirls, she also had lots of them."

"Oh yeah! Remember that time she tried entering the classroom? She was bombarded in a fan-attack. She called us for help, her face looked so adorable at that time..pfft-"

"Yeah, heheheh" the both of them laughed as they delved deeper into their memories

"Ah good times~ but did you ever wonder where she had disappeared to?"

"No idea, she just disappeared one day. Leaving nothing behind. Not even a single goodbye note"

Kushina said unconsciously looking at little Yomi, she then noticed something that made her gasp alittle. Mikoto didn't notice..

What Kushina saw was a small birthmark right behind little Yomi's ear in the shape of a diamond. Their old friend Yomi had one, on the exact same place. Though it was unnoticeable as her hair usually covers it, until one time when Kushina was kidnapped and Yomi came to rescue her along with Minato. Yomi was the one who carried her safely to Konoha, that's when her hair flew up a bit after jumping through trees and Kushina saw her birthmark.

Her old friend Yomi loved her hair, she would always compliment it. A beautiful shade of red. Kushina hated her hair as many students would tease her about it, but not Yomi. Yomi absolutely adores the color red, but not as much as black. Yomi always beats up the people who made fun of her and compliment her hair. Making Kushina love her fiery red hair [an: hush before u guys say anything.. its all a part of my plan.. dont question the author]

Kushina was snapped out of her trance by Mikoto who had been calling her name for a while now

"Heheh sorry for spacing out like that.. Oh yeah! I need to ask you something, does giving birth hurt? Because I think my little Naruto is about to come today."

"It does not hurt... much"

"Aww.. don't lie to me Mikooo~ it does hurt doesn't it?"

"It does, but the effort is all worth it.. if Yomi was here she'd say 'it hurts a lot so you better be prepared!' And then laugh at our misery. I still don't know how she has that high of a pain resistance."

"Well, that my Mikoto is an answer that nobody knows except for Yomi and the gods themselves"

"So true~ so Kushina. Doesn't the... seal weaken when a jinchuuriki gives birth?"

"Well it does that's why I'll be giving birth somewhere far from the village. So if the seal breaks no one is harmed,its in a secret location only Minato and a few elders know about. Which reminds me I gotta go now, bye Mikoto-chan~" Kushina said waving to Mikoto and running to the gates where some people were waiting

"Bye bye Kushina" little did Mikoto know. It was going to be the last time she saw Kushina

~☆~S~T~☆~R~I~S~H~☆~

Authors awesome note.. so have u guys guessed the anime above?

No?.. well guess again.. i wont tell ya..

Well i know the part where kushina was kidnapped and minato had saved her.. but i wanna give the story a little twist.. and this was supposed to be a lucy harem right? The person below is one of the boys in her harem.. Her final choice will be someone who had been by her side ever since she was little, that someone that never left her side. Not that they could when they were still in the form of a sword.

"Mikoto-baa-chan~ is itachi here?? We got to go train!"

"Wait a moment ____ I'll call ita bear.."

"Ita chan your cousin is here~!"

Guess who was the '____' below... its male.. and not the reader..

Here are a few traits:
-Handsomely gorgeous (of course.. hes an uchiha afterall)

-funloving

-hyperactive

-owner to the most powerful genjutsu making sharingan called kotoamatsukami

-cousin and best friend to uchiha itachi

-sacrificed his life in order to protect the village

-has some serious pain tollerance because he ripped his own left eye out of its sockets

-his right eye was stolen by that stupid faggot danzo

-his name meaning crow

I gave u too much hint already.. u guys are bound to know who he is.. and hes even on the book cover