♪ 1 - Special Encounter ♪

Start from the beginning

There, I saw Tori and Anne standing there, probably waiting for the other.

"Hey, guys! Where are the others?" I asked.

"Probably coming in a while!" replied Tori.

I nodded and took a seat, putting my bags onto the floor. The other two joined me.

Just then, Cassy and Lucy came running, their bags strolling behind them.

"Are we late?" Lucy said, panting.

The three of us shook our heads and the other two sighed.

The intercom buzzed.

"What did it say?" Tori inquired.

"Our flight is about to take off," Cassy replied. "Let's go or else we'll miss it!"

We all headed out and took our seats in the plane. There were five of us. So Tori and I sat together, Cassy and Anne sat with each and poor Lucy had to sit with an annoying old man who kept pestering her by talking about his cats.

After Tori and I had run out of talking material, she decided to read the Fault in Our Stars (amazing book) while I decided to listen to Live While We're Young by One Direction. I love this song so much that it's my ringtone.

I listened to it over and over, at least 10 or 20 times. My favourite part is Louis'. When it comes on, I always try so hard not to swoon. I also love Harry's! It's nice, but Louis' voice is like an angel's.

Finally, after a few more hours or so, our plane landed and we all filed out of the plane.

Outside, waiting for us 5 was a black stretch limo. We were supposed to stay in an amazing 5 star hotel for the two weeks we were here for. All because of Anne. Did I mention her grandfather was once a financial ministor? And she owns a huge house, and some other stuff.

So, we headed to our hotel, and since we were all tired from our long, LONG flight, we hit the hay.

Only I wasn't all that tired.

The time here was 5pm, so there was a lot of time before our concert, which was tomorrow.

"Where should I go?"

I opened my phone and checked maps. Then I searched interesting places of London, and BOOM!

I found a mall that was only two blocks away. And I decided it was time to check things out.

Just in case I wanted to buy something, I grabbed a purse and stashed some cash in my wallet, putting it in the purse. Then I headed out of the hotel, into the limo and I reached my destination in less than 15 minutes. Yeah, that's the service you get when you're riding with Richard, who I think is the best limo driver ever.

I think, anyway.

At the mall, I checked out random stores till I spotted a beautiful dress displayed near the window in a shop known as Next. It was lavender with a white corsage on the top right with a sash going from the t shoulder to the waist of the dress. It was so beautiful. I checked the price and ... oh shit!

£30!

I sighed and walked away.

Then I perked up and shook my head.

"Let's explore some more!" I exclaimed, pumping up my fists.

After wandering around for a while, I stopped at sat down. God, was I tired.

I got up again, deciding it was enough for the day. When I was about to go out, someone rushed into me, knocking me onto the floor.

"The fuck!" I mumbled.

The dude stopped and turned around. He had curly hair that reached till his shoulders. His eyes were a beautiful shade of green and he was fairly tall. When I reached his face, I gaped.

Shit, it's THE Harry Styles from One Direction!

"What's your problem?" he yelled.

What!? You knock me over and are complaining instead of me? Why, I outta ...

"Ha, excuse me mister, but you're not the one who was knocked onto their ass by some stupid jerk!" I retorted.

He was about to say something but he just shook his head and walked away. I got up and brushed my clothes.

Who knew Harry Styles could be such a jerk? Not me!

Hey, lovely people out there reading this! How have you been? Good, great! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this fanfic.

If not, to heck with you! I worked so hard just to have people ignore me? Boo!

Others, thank you if you voted and commented. Please continue to do so and wait for more chapters.

Goodnight now!

Peace out!