(Prime) Predaking x reader

A/N: I'm sorry for being inactive for awhile now. I have been writing in three different books. I've been writing in this book, a book that is published to the public ("The Trojan Killer" is what it is named), and the latest one is for readers that like horror movies (no, it isn't going to be published yet).

{At the very bottom of this page will be the next five updates.}

One last thing that I found funny. Is that in this book's draft. It had another one-shot for Predaking that I didn't do, and it said, and I quote "Last updated on December 31, 1969".

Predacon gender neutral reader
----------------------------------------------------

No one's P.O.V

"Shockwave." The warlord started to say. "How is project predacon going along?" He had question the lead scientist.

The said scientist turned twords the ex-gladiator.

"It is at ninety persitages my liege." The lead scientist turned around while answering the warlord.

"Well done Shockwave." The war-lord stated while looking through some of the details of the predacon project.

|While Megatron and Shockwave continued their conversation about the predacons. A certain somecon was plotting to get rid of the war-lord and sabatoge the predacon project. But mostly the predacon project. For now....|

"It would be a shame if somebot were to pull the plug on those beasts." The second-in-command said in a mischievous tone.

"One beast on this ship is enough. Having more than one......I don't even what to know what will happen then." Starscream said with a hince of fear.

While he was talking to himself, yet again. He was pacing in front of tubes that held the predacons.

"Such mosterest beast. Your hunting skills maybe useful but you lack respect for higher ups. Such as myself." He said while speaking in his....um...I forgot what I was going to say. Anyways.

  Starscream was looking at a tube with a predacon that resembles a (insert predacon type here), with (a/c) colored plating.

"It appears that you predacon had developed more faster than the others." The second-in-command said.

  Just has Starscream said this, he heard voices. Which have belonged to Megatron and Shockwave.

  Once Starscream realised who those voices belonged to, he ran to a hiding spot. Perhaps to eavesdrop or something similar to it.

|Now let's see what those two are talking about shall we?|

"I am looking forward to seeing the project to be complete Shockwave." The war-lord said to the lead scientist.

  Shockwave just nodded slightly and made a sound has if he was agreeing to Megatron.

  During their walk to the main panel that had control of all the tubes. They just so happen to walk close to your tube dear reader.

"Shockwave." Megatron said to get the said scientist attention.

  Which he indeed got the said attention from Shockwave.

"This predacon seems to be more well developed then the rest. Do you perhaps think that it is ready to be out of the tube?" Megatron had stated first than asked a question to the lead scientist.

"The predacon's vitals are stable enough as well as it's frame." The lead scientist examined the predacon while speaking.

"In other words, it can, correct?" Megatron said then asked again.