☾⋆Felix | innocent crush

word count: 0

word count: 0.7k
genre: fluff
classmate! best friend! Felix x female! Reader

Guys, I just had a fucking dream about me and Hongjoong arguing if Seonghwa would or wouldn't have a British accent if he was english. I was saying yes and Hongjoong was looking at me like "bitch he wouldn't," and I was so sassy like "bitch he would." I swear I have the most random dreams...

Okay, so this is a small drabble I've written in class...after I fell asleep, but that's not important haha...! and it's pretty rushed.

───────

Lately, you've been having weird thoughts about your best friend. It never happened before as you two knew each other for a long time, but now everything he says or does makes you feel strange.

Felix was, without a doubt, one of the cutest boys you've ever seen. These days you find yourself staring at him in class, and when you couldn't, you simply daydreamed about him. From his fluffy-looking hair to the way he smiles so brightly to his little nose scrunch, everything was making your heart melt and you didn't know what to do. You were too shy to confess your feelings and you were afraid of losing him as a best friend.

"Miss Y/N, what are you daydreaming about in my class?" The teacher's question made you flinch as you were, indeed, not paying any attention whatsoever. You didn't want to say that a certain blond-haired boy was haunting your mind, but you couldn't hold back the urge to turn your head in his direction.

Felix sucked in a breath as your eyes met his curious ones, pink dusting his freckled cheeks, before hiding his face into his palms. The class whistled and the enthusiastic screams made you shy as well.

He's so adorable...

From Felix's perspective, he always liked you, but he didn't know if you felt the same. Every time you hugged him or kissed his cheek, he would always blush, yet you never noticed. Sometimes he wondered, are you really that oblivious? Or are you just ignoring his signals?

"Jisung-ah, what should I do..."The blond said to his friend who already rolled his eyes.

"You just have to be honest with her, Yongbokie. You can't wait for something magical to happen-" As Han was saying this, you appeared in front of their table, all the attention suddenly fixated on you.

"Lix, I-I like you. Go out with me."

His eyes went wide and his mouth opened in surprise. He mumbles some incoherent words, trying to find the right ones to answer you but his mind was completely blank. You were getting impatient and started to lose hope when he just smiled and nodded softly at you.

"MAGIC IS REAL!"

"SHUT UP, JISUNG!"

───────