FIRST KISS WITH STRAY KIDS

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••
❝your first kiss with stray kids❞
female reader

not requested!
not all of them are idol au so I'm going to write in brackets!
warning: swearing.

Chan (찬)
(idol)

Your boyfriend was currently reading his lyrics, as you sat beside him, just staring at his side profile

Your boyfriend was currently reading his lyrics, as you sat beside him, just staring at his side profile. His jawline was sharp and his sparkly eyes were more focused than ever, not even acknowledging you who was trapped in a spell, watching his plump lips whispering the words written on the paper. He was so fascinating, you could stay here all day and never get bored of admiring this living piece of art.

He's so beautiful...

You think, a dreamy sigh escaping your lips without realizing it. He turned to you, not expecting to catch you being so immersed. A pink color dusted his cheeks and he raised a hand to place it on your shoulder, but you were faster. "Can I kiss you?"

His heart did a flip at your words."Wha—?" You got closer to his body, with no success in containing the urge to touch his soft lips, your fingers caressing them slowly.

"Please let me kiss you." At that moment, he couldn't even think properly, because all that was on his mind was how this is going to be your first kiss together.

"Aish... that's supposed to be my line," he scoffed playfully, but he placed the paper on the coffee table before he wrapped you in his arms."Now kiss me, you baby," Chan said even though he was the first one to place his lips on yours and take your breath away.

Minho (민호)
(non-idol au)

"You make me feel special," you sang happily as you applied your make up

"You make me feel special," you sang happily as you applied your make up. Today was your cousin's birthday and she invited you and your boyfriend, Minho, to celebrate along with some other close friends. She sent you the location of a really fancy restaurant so you wanted to look elegant and mature, even though that was not even close to your usual comfy attire. Using a little highlighter brush, you coated your cheeks with the shiny golden product and then applied some red lipstick to finish your look.