Horny pt.2 || Jaemin x Jeno

Beginne am Anfang

After eating, taking a bath and watching netflix, my mind wanders back to Jeno.

How can I be so sexually active and yet so needy all the time?

I'll send him a pic to see what he's up to.

I open Snapchat and start taking selfies, laying down on my bed with cleavage showing and a finger between my lips,

Basic right?

'I wish you were here' I write, gosh, I sound so desperate.

After a few minutes I finally get a reply,

'Always so eager for my cock, I love it' even the text he wrote makes me hot.

The selfie's taken from a low angle, it reminds me of when I blow him.

With the lights from the picture I can tell he's at a party so I don't bother him more and just switch off my phone, trying to think about something else and eventually falling asleep.

-

I hear loud steps so I wake up and check the time, 4:08 am.

Can't he be more subtle when he comes home?

I just ignore the noises and try to go back to sleep.

After two minutes I hear my bedroom door open and see light coming from the corridor. I switch on the dim light next to my bed and see Jaemin leaning against the doorframe, biting his lower lip and scanning my body from head to toe.

I finally distracted myself and he's making me horny again just by his gaze,

"Are you always that sexy when you sleep?" He's surely talking about my black satin nightdress, I sure look sexy in it,

"Not always, I guess you're just lucky tonight" I sit up in my bed, putting my feet on the ground and I see him approaching me.

He pats my head and then proceeds to caress my cheek then my lower lip as I look up at him,

"I've been thinking about you since I left the house" I don't say anything, I've felt the same way.

He brushes my hair with his fingers and with his other hand he manages to unbuckle his pants.

I obviously know what he wants, and it doesn't bother me a bit.

After putting down his pants and briefs, I look down at his cock, it looks so fucking delicious,

"Open you mouth" he orders me with a low tone,

"I was about to" I reply and then obey him, opening my mouth and sticking out my tongue.

He pumps his cock a few times to get it harder and he then does something he loves, he taps his cock on my tongue before entering my mouth slowly.

He has a cocky grin on his face, he loves seeing me like that.

As he goes back and forth in my mouth, still slowly, he manages to let out the sexiest moan I've ever heard from him.

He puts my hair into a ponytail with his hand and buries his cock deep inside my throat.

He knows I can handle it, not for too long though, but he likes to test my limits.

As his cock is still deep inside my mouth he stops moving, forcing my head down so I can't move,

"You know I've talked to a friend at the party" he starts, pulling out just a little so I can breathe again, he's being so gentle right now,

"We talked about girls and then I've learnt he knows about you" I can't say anything obviously, my mouth is full but I'm curious about the guy,