family's past

Depuis le début

meliodas: i found Elizabeth who was supposed to be dead. she had no wings, but no doubt it was her. it was my gut, my instinct told me.the one who felt it...

savage tribe Elizabeth then hits meliodas.

meliodas: was me alone.... Elizabeth was born in a savage tribe, she opened up to me right away. and she was affectionate towards me. one day Elizabeths right eye changed.and her power awakened at the same time. a healing power appeared together with the goddess symbol. it was the goddess clans power. so i was convinced...that she was the real incarnation of Elizabeth.she reincarnated with the same face. same voice, and same name as her last one. come to think of it, something wasn't right. but i was delighted and told Elizabeth about it earnestly. it triggered Elizabeth, to regain fragments of her past life's memory. finally, the symbol appeared in her left eye.

3-person

savage tribe Elizabeth: i remember everything.

meliodas: thank goodness! Elizabeth!

elizabeth: listen carefully, we were cursed.

meliodas: cursed? what curse?

elizabeth: ill tell you. but promise me something before that. no matter what happens, even if i die again. lift the curse someday, and free our son from his seal.

meliodas: what are you talking--

elizabeth: promise me!

meliodas: i promise. even if you die, i will keep our promise.

elizabeth: thank you. i will tell you.

narrator view

meliodas: three days after that, elizabeth died in front of me.

everyone was sad, hawk was crying.

meliodas: 3000 years after that, i have met 107 Elizabeth's and spent my time with them. one of them.....

memory

kid elizabeth: meliodas!

meliodas: huh?

the child then give him flowers.

meliodas: whats the matter, Elizabeth?

kid Elizabeth: so the curse still isn't lifted yet.

the child then turns around.

meliodas: she had her memories retutned at a young age

meliodas: elizabeth!