I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY

So, about 4 or 5 months ago, I loved Katrina very much, but then I started to read stuff people were saying about her. For example, some people said, "she's using Sam", "Katrina doesn't even love him, she only loves him for his money" and things like that.

I started to believe that, and that's when I started to not like her. After a few weeks, I watched one of Kevin's videos, and during it, you could see Sam and Kat cuddle in the back.

After I saw that, I started to get more of a soft spot towards Kat again. I still didn't like her that much, but I tried to start to like her.

I couldn't bring myself to start liking her again just like how I used to. I don't want to force myself into liking her, and I don't want to pretend that I like her.

Some things I have said about Katrina, I think are true, but some things I don't think are true anymore. I am not going to say what those things are though.

I also removed the one opinion from last chapter about Kat. Yes, I know that I sl*t shamed her, but when I was writing it, I wasn't thinking and just wrote it. I know that doesn't make anything better because I still sl*t shamed her, and it makes it even worse because I wasn't thinking.

Katrina can dress however she wants to dress. I won't say anything about it anymore because I don't want to be mean.

I promise that I won't do it again because it can hurt other people and I don't like doing that, nor do I like seeing people hurt.

That is all I had to say. Thank you for reading this. I hope that some of you guys can forgive me for what I have done🥺